2023 Jordan Bass- DB (Phoebus High School) Hampton

I know I always kick it about us neding to be in the 757 area recruiting.

This is a Prop Joe special that i think we should be in on Early. Plus size safety with a little bit of Chase Smith to his game. He's about 6'3 207 right now. Got about 5 offers today. Im plugged in on this one a lil bit

I live just across the tunnel from where he plays. Maybe 30 mins. If there's legit interest, I'll have to go check out a game next season.

Advertisement
Gotcha. Yeah I lived in the Tidewater area, did 3yrs at Ft Eustis in Newport News...played some semi pro football there too...so I know there's talent there.

I didn't know that the Tidewater area wasn't included in the DMV, even though now that you guys mention it, makes total sense.

UNC has been dominating the Tidewater area the past 2 years
Dre Bly

From Richmond on down to the ocean is loaded with talent. I remember we grabbed Alex Figueroa from central VA. He couldn't keep it together off the field but he was a freak athlete!

Gotcha. Yeah I lived in the Tidewater area, did 3yrs at Ft Eustis in Newport News...played some semi pro football there too...so I know there's talent there.

I didn't know that the Tidewater area wasn't included in the DMV, even though now that you guys mention it, makes total sense.

UNC has been dominating the Tidewater area the past 2 years
Unc ran roughshod because they got Dre Bly who is from there ...and it was wide open. I wanted us in there.
Newport News, Hampton 757 kids are the closest thing in that state to Fla kids.

Advertisement
From Richmond on down to the ocean is loaded with talent. I remember we grabbed Alex Figueroa from central VA. He couldn't keep it together off the field but he was a freak athlete!

Figs and Epps are the last two guys Miami has signed from VA and stepped on the field. Big Mike Wyche signed but left pretty quickly and i think he was as a JUCO as well.

HS football in the Tidewater is **** good. Sent many to the NFL and the sole reason (with a little help from Northern Va) why UVA and VT have been able to be as good as they have.

Phoebus alumni here. Good to see our boys getting talk up here. Jordan is long, rangy, and athletic. Would be dope to see a pipeline started through this kid. Phoebus legit had 3 of the same players…the other 2 Jalen Mayo and Donald Gatling will be at Fork Union and blowing up soon as those grades get right.

Advertisement
Phoebus alumni here. Good to see our boys getting talk up here. Jordan is long, rangy, and athletic. Would be dope to see a pipeline started through this kid. Phoebus legit had 3 of the same players…the other 2 Jalen Mayo and Donald Gatling will be at Fork Union and blowing up soon as those grades get right.
Miss those days in the 757 back in the early 90s. Buckroe Beach! Spent a lot of time mentoring at Phoebus High while at Hampton U.

Always love that area, and so glad to see the Phantoms doing well.

Played with a few guys from Phoebus in college including the current hc.

Good ball at Hampton, Phoebus, Newport News Warwick, Lake Taylor.

Advertisement
Back