Jordan Addison to the portal

Advertisement
If he goes to USC we can try to bag up for Herrell since he doesn't have to sign he can just switch up enroll at the U

Again, you’re not following. We had a successful period, actually more than one, but it wasn’t the same situation as bammer is currently in. Not even close. It’s the external environment that’s different.

The records only say one thing, it’s the rest of the environment that was different. I don’t know why you don’t get that.

OCCC, baaaaaabbbbyyyyyy…..come on, u know I f’s w/ u, although we bump heads on certain subjects from time to time, & that’s y I f’s w/ u…but my brotha, u have to start reading vs. reacting.

I agreed w/ u; the environment & landscape of CFB is different. What felt like a collegiate sport yesterday, now feels like a semi-pro arena today.

However, let me be clear how u took me down a rabbit hole that I had no intent on going down. I asked a simple ? to the board, which was if we were in the position of Bama today, would you think CFB was broken? Most honestly answered, ****, EVERYONE honestly answered sans you. Lol. Why? B/c admitting that if Miami was winning, we wouldn’t give a **** about NIL, bags, or any of that chit. We didn’t give a **** about bags & scandals when we were on top, although it was going on.

Losing, & losing often creates blurred perception, & whether u agree or not is no never mind to me. The fact is, although the bags have gotten heavier, facilities are an arm race, TV coverage is on a whole new level, conference/recruitment loyalty is non existent, at the end of the day: when the game changed from the 19th to the early 20th century, from the early 20th to the mid 20th century, from the mid 20th to the late 20th century, from the late 20th to the early 21st century, until now….it is & have always been about the haves & the have nots, & it typically rotate around every 15 yrs.

OT- But did anyone actually watch this Shaq Hot Ones episode? I like Shaq but he came off as a ***** and almost a bully on it.
I watched it and remember enjoying it. I had no expectations and see Shaq as an entertainer and to me, he played that role well.

Hot Wings GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones

Advertisement
I watched it and remember enjoying it. I had no expectations and see Shaq as an entertainer and to me, he played that role well.

Hot Wings GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones
I dunno. I pretty much only see Shaq as an entertainer now and he was fine on the show until it got to the actual point of the show- eating the super hot wings. Then he kinda turned into a ***** and just refused to eat them and essentially started bullying the host who is like the most passive dude ever.

No big deal. Was just kinda disappointed as there have been women on that show like Salma Hayek and even Lorde that we're 1000x tougher and/or funnier than The Big Aristotle.

Advertisement
I dunno. I pretty much only see Shaq as an entertainer now and he was fine on the show until it got to the actual point of the show- eating the super hot wings. Then he kinda turned into a ***** and just refused to eat them and essentially started bullying the host who is like the most passive dude ever.

No big deal. Was just kinda disappointed as there have been women on that show like Salma Hayek and even Lorde that we're 1000x tougher and/or funnier than The Big Aristotle.
Yeah Halle Berry ate all 10 without taking a sip of anything. The Bomb sauce always gets everyone though and it’s like what 6/10 . That must be some nasty stuff.

Advertisement
If that kid goes to Bama, and their starting 3 WRs are all transfers, LOL at the 2021 WR class they signed. I’d be HOT.
Do any of those ‘21 guys have the f this mindset and just beat the transfers out? That would be the kid you target…. Obviously.

Advertisement
Would love Addison, but it just seems to be too many things working against us. Coming to Miami would be such a smack in the face to PItt. We also have all other teams in the country going after him. Don't see it, I would like him, but.....doubt it.

Advertisement
Back