Jordan Addison to the portal

This press on cracking down on NIL collectives should help us with Addison. Ruiz can tell Addison that the collective at USC offering him all that money is going to be banned, so he needs to sign with somebody who is following the rules.

Advertisement
Ok, so far from this thread I've got:
1) S-corp instead of LLC
2) Even if you live in California, spend 6 months + 1 day in Florida
3) Dwarf **** > nun ****
4) Congress is drooling over NIL, but can't touch it
5) Some kind of labor law tampering contract marketing WWE Bus NCAA onion ****
BUT DOES ANYONE KNOW IF ADDISON EVEN ENTERED THE PORTAL????
Who?

Then he gonna be waiting a looooooooooooong time bc OSU is Fickell's dream job, and he will be their first call when Day bolts to the NFL in a few years when he starts feeling the heat for winning 11 games every year and not a championship.
I actually think Hartline would coach down here to.

He love living down here and fins fans for whatever reason still love him....like if we gave him an oc shot i think he would come

There should be no other way...

Nobody has a problem with people making as much money as they can in every other sector of life, but all of the sudden once it’s time for some athletes to get paid everybody turns into Karl Marx overnight lol

In the words of Gordon Gekko:
tenor.gif
My only argument to NIL is that many professionals have to pay dues as functioning and contributing members to the industries in which they work. Medical professionals, lawyers, stockbrokers, etc. have to pay 100s of thousands of dollars to become professionals and then eat **** for minimal pay for a number of years before they make bank. No matter how incredibly talented and gifted they may be right out of the gate.

There should be an optional curriculum track for athletes that intend to go pro and the school can award a substantial but standardized stipend at their discretion if the athlete is admitted to the professional track. NIL should be an available opportunity to the player but these school sanctioned collectives and what not should not exist. Legit businesses should have to apply to a program to sponsor the athletes under strict guidelines to prevent competitive recruiting advantages for specific schools. That would be fair for all involved.

In addition, the penalty for illegal benefits proven to have aided in a recruit choosing to attend or an athlete to remain in school should be crushing and impact the entirety of the athletic department including the immediate dismissal of the AD and the entire coaching staff of the sport in question. I would go as far as to say no post season for one year for all sports of the school

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder if we will actually get an open-minded Addison if we do get a sit down with him. gotta toss that hail mary either way
Yeah that's a big IF... But yeah that would change this whole situation up. As of now, dude is located where the actual smoke is at. Not really rocket science for me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back