Jordan Addison to the portal

Advertisement
Rolling Simon Rex GIF by A24

Oh, we roll'n
Dam that's some dirt weed. I haven't seen stuff that bad since Highschool in 89 when I used to go to the projects for Dime bags. LOL

We're saying similar things.... but an llc taxed as a s-corp (the llc makes an s-corp election for tax purposes) is, I believe, superior to an actual s-corp. Paperwork and rules of an llc are much easier.

Again, PLEASE educate me on any misstatements on my part to help me learn something new!

Depends on the jurisdiction, since all 50 states have different rules and prices for incorporation (generally, including LLC formation). I often help people with setting up Florida entities, and the "paperwork" and pricing differences between an LLC and a C corp are minimal (at formation).

One reason that I prefer incorporating a C-corp which then elects S status, rather than LLC that elects S status, is clarity. Lots of people have NO CLUE that they should NOT be sending a 1099 to an LLC that has elected C or S status, because they just see the letters "LLC" and don't read the W9. Years ago, I worked for NASCAR (S corp) and International Speedway Corp (C corp), and both entities had plenty of LLCs within the structure (NASCAR's LLCs were Q-subs, ISC's were usually disregarded). I got BOXES of unnecessary 1099s every January-February.

But, yeah, I think that there must be some sort of "pro-LLC lobbying industry", because if you read a business textbook, it sounds like LLCs are the answer to all of our problems in life.

Advertisement
Dam that's some dirt weed. I haven't seen stuff that bad since Highschool in 89 when I used to go to the projects for Dime bags. LOL
We kept the good stuff for ourselves and sold the **** to you. South Bronx classic

I still say it’s different. There were several other teams every year that were in the mix. It wasn’t just Alabama/SEC type deal.

Our run was singularly unique and can’t be compared to any other time or era. We weren’t getting extra help.

You just can’t compare them.

If you think the only difference between today and then is “perception“ - I just don’t agree with that at all.

There were numerous and substantial differences not just in the teams involved, but in the environment. That’s keeping it 100.

I don’t know. In that time period it was us, Penn State, Nebraska, OKy, Notre Dame & Florida State as a guaranteed top 5. You had a few outlier years, but it seemed like a combination of the same 5 schools remained at the top. Only difference was there wasn’t a push for a conference dominating the media platforms.

I don’t know. In that time period it was us, Penn State, Nebraska, OKy, Notre Dame & Florida State as a guaranteed top 5. You had a few outlier years, but it seemed like a combination of the same 5 schools remained at the top. Only difference was there wasn’t a push for a conference dominating the media platforms.

There were more schools than that, but look at those schools and that tells you how different it was in that era.

Those are schools that are not part of the same conference or even in the same region. That’s a pretty diverse group of schools. Private schools, state schools, Midwestern schools, northern schools, southern schools,… quite a difference.

Now it’s mostly Alabama, with two other SEC schools here and there, and then Clemson thrown in every once in a while. Big difference to me.

Advertisement
Suspected White Supremacist

Rule #1: Play Dumb
That’s a heavy accusation to throw around.

Let’s recap, shall we?

You attempted (poorly) to assume the moral high ground in an argument around a highly emotional topic. Your post started off by accusing your opponent of a word salad, and you followed that up with your own word salad.

I called you out on said word salad and you’re too much of a b**** to take the L. So now I’m accused of being a white supremacist, because you felt you were speaking from a place of moral authority and poking fun at the irony of your post is strictly off-limits. Did I get that right?

Last edited:
Well... Since you didn't clarify that you would only be ******* the women if he had some, I gotta hit you with yah own medicine my gee...

PAUSE!
No no no! U can’t get me! I clearly stated “not us” BUT!… if u got some women I’m down! I know everyone trying to catch me slippin (Pause) but I’m too good! Y’all can’t get the KING (Pause)😂😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
I think paperwork is still being processed and he’s expected to officially be in today.
I think I saw that he had to submit the paperwork by midnight on Sunday and then Pitt had 48 hrs to process or announce it. Butthurt Dooz will probably have them wait until the very last minute as if that'll change anything. He obviously isn't staying at Pitt or they would've announced that already.

I think I saw that he had to submit the paperwork by midnight on Sunday and then Pitt had 48 hrs to process or announce it. Butthurt Dooz will probably have them wait until the very last minute as if that'll change anything. He obviously isn't staying at Pitt or they would've announced that already.
The Dooz!!
:ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
The Dooz!!
He actually goes by it. Now I just keep envisioning him referring to himself as "The Dooz" in the third person.

You're leaving The Dooz, Jordan?!! Why you gotta do The Dooz dirty like that?!!! After all The Dooz did for you!! The Dooz is calling Lincoln Riley to give him a piece of The Dooz's mind right now!!!

Screenshot_20220503-125212_Google.jpg

He actually goes by it. Now I just keep envisioning him referring to himself as "The Dooz" in the third person.

You're leaving The Dooz, Jordan?!! Why you gotta do The Dooz dirty like that?!!! After all The Dooz did for you!! The Dooz is calling Lincoln Riley to give him a piece of The Dooz's mind right now!!!

View attachment 184745
I can see him punching himself in the face while saying that, too.

Advertisement
Back