Jordan Addison to the portal

Advertisement
Direct me to baba I have no idea I just go to recruiting and football
Here, it's where I stash all my ****.

Advertisement
How did the number 10 athlete in the country from the dmv not get recruited by everyone?
Addison is the goods and wasn’t recruited highly. Biggest offers were Pitt and uva. Was it his size? Speed?

That can't happen. The NCAA can't limit student compensation outside of the colleges and universities it governs. It would be the easiest lawsuit to beat the NCAA if they tried.

Your analogy is mixing the NCAA with the NFL. The NFL has a collective bargaining agreement under the NFLPA which is the player's union. There is no union of college athletes. That was proposed by athletes and the NCAA kicked that idea to the curb years ago. So, they opened Pandora's box when the could have sealed it shut.

Secondly, your mixing NFL compensation with endorsements. The NFL doesn't control player endorsements other than not letting them wear advertisements as part of the uniform and not during or after games.

NIL is about endorsements even if it's not carried out in the traditional manner. Every player is allowed to determine and obtain what their worth is in the endorsement world. That's free market and the Supreme Court ruled 9-0 for Alston in the case NCAA vs Alston which opened the door for NIL.
Never said the Ncaa would regulate anything. They have turned a blind eye since forever, not going to grow balls now. The market will decide how this plays out. For better or worse.not mixing **** but giving examples of compensation that is working in another market. There’s a copycat mentality in every financial situation. Thanks for the legal angle.#CANESNATIONLIFER73

Advertisement
People blaming the portal for there being no parity after the top teams willing to spend money as if the championship game hasn’t just been SEC/Ohio State or Clemson the last 10 years. AKA the “bag schools” were already dominating anyway.

It was already a game of haves and have nots, if anything all NIL did was allow us a seat at the table.
The last sentence.... is the problem....most ppl want the status quo.

If cfb hasn't been regulated when kids been getting paid 6 figures under the table, why should it now?

Here, it's where I stash all my ****.

Why am I just seeing this?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Addison should show loyalty
to his conference and sign with Miami
I see what you did there....🤣😂
20220430_234752.jpg

Advertisement
Back