Jordan Addison to the portal

I get the relationship angle maybe tought to beat with Caleb Williams, but Riley has not developed a single HS QB.

Well, maybe Williams is technically a transfer now, so Riley maybe playing chess?

Seriously though, Caleb is not close to as proven a passer as TVD.

Who would you rather catch passes from?
Why are people neggin you? You’re 100% on point.

TVD is the far superior passer. Williams is more athletic, and very dangerous when improvising. But when it comes to passing the football, TVD is much better, and it’s not close.

Last edited:
Advertisement
ezgif-2-8bb01ba0e3.gif

The inner UiF "logic" in me wants to start complaining why The Rock and Sylvester Stallone aren't negative recruiting Hollywood for us. Is Ray Liotta too god**** busy to tell this kid he doesn't really want to live in LA?!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Looking like Miami and USCw about to take over CFB. Both are located in beautiful areas. I think it would be an even battle except for Cali is a ****ed up state and their taxes.
With that being said, I’m not really liking where all this NIL is headed. I know I should be loving it but the underlying problem won’t let me. During the pandemic, billionaires saw an increase of income of 62%. Meanwhile numerous small businesses went under. This “inflation” thing is just increasing their profits. These large corporations/billionaires won’t go back to pre-pandemic earnings. Inflation is here to stay. Of course just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♂️

No sweat brother.

Time will tell.
It’s apparent to anyone that saw them play last year. Williams struggles through his reads. He is not as accurate as TVD, or as comfortable in the pocket.

Where Williams shines the most is in his ability to make something out of nothing. He can make some amazing plays at times, and is a deadly runner in the open field.

But when talking about who the better passer is, I will reiterate that it’s not even close. Both guys are ultra competitive, so that’s a wash.

Advertisement
It’s apparent to anyone that saw them play last year. Williams struggles through his reads. He is not as accurate as TVD, or as comfortable in the pocket.

Where Williams shines the most is in his ability to make something out of nothing. He can make some amazing plays at times, and is a deadly runner in the open field.

But when talking about who the better passer is, I will reiterate that it’s not even close. Both guys are ultra competitive, so that’s a wash.
Agreed. Obviously both can progress in year 2 as starters.

TVD can work the entire field a bit better but his passing ability is ahead and it isn't close going into this season.

Expecting a big jump from him this year which is scary.

I'm hoping somehow tomorrow Addison ends up at Bama. I think the chances of him coming here are very slim, as he's already a first round type talent he's gonna want to go play where he'll get the most national exposure and USC and Bama are pretty good spots for that. If he does end up at Bama it would maybe compel Jacorey Brooks to hop in the portal. I think a Brooks homecoming would be ideal here. While not proven, he's got all the talent to be a #1 and between him/Brinson/George you're gonna get one breakout star. Not to mention he would have the eligibility to stay another year so then you take those three into their junior years with junior year Garcia, and if all goes well you have one of those absurd Ohio State/Bama WR rooms with a great QB at the helm as well.

Advertisement
Back