Jontavious Carter

Advertisement
Talk's cheap......

You have a point but give him a chance... This kid wasnt going to have Streeter ridin anything... Hopefully he puts in work and take his game to another level by the conclusion of his UM tenure... Hey we had walkons ball out in 7 on 7's but I was still excited to hear about their progress... Its good for chemistry, competition and confidence... As long as they keep working...

Talk's cheap......

Same thing people said when a under the radar RB named Portis told Jackson he was taking his spot.

Or when kevin nelson talked isht about what he'd do when he got to UM. How'd that go for him?

Ya but Nelson was like a 20 year old playing high school ball...I feel ya though. It's just nice to get excited, too many people have way too high of expectations though, it ain't the players fault we got dumbass fans.

Advertisement
Talk's cheap......

Same thing people said when a under the radar RB named Portis told Jackson he was taking his spot.

Or when kevin nelson talked isht about what he'd do when he got to UM. How'd that go for him?

Ya but Nelson was like a 20 year old playing high school ball...I feel ya though. It's just nice to get excited, too many people have way too high of expectations though, it ain't the players fault we got dumbass fans.

+1
Haha but no matter how old Nelson was, its still the same thing... But you're right its not the kids fault that we have crazy fans... If our fans become realistic than maybe our freshmen would have a realistic perception on their performances and work harder(I'm still on Futch crying about favoritism)... Lets support these players and let them grow... All the reports said was that Carter caught a TD now people are talking about how he scared Streeter off... Its 7 on 7... I could get 1 td... Let the kids develop mentally and physically before we put them on a pedestal...

Talk's cheap......

+1
Haha but no matter how old Nelson was, its still the same thing... But you're right its not the kids fault that we have crazy fans... If our fans become realistic than maybe our freshmen would have a realistic perception on their performances and work harder(I'm still on Futch crying about favoritism)... Lets support these players and let them grow... All the reports said was that Carter caught a TD now people are talking about how he scared Streeter off... Its 7 on 7... I could get 1 td... Let the kids develop mentally and physically before we put them on a pedestal...

I don't think anyone actually believes he scared Tommy off. Just talking about some quotes that Carter said and talking about his confidence level.

I've had Carter pegged as a future TE from day 1. He's a big kid already and UTough will have him getting bigger and stronger pretty quick. Let him RS and come out at TE the next year and give us another weapon to attack teams with.

Advertisement
Back