Jonathon MacCollister DE/DT

Golden Era

i mean Richt Era
[HUDL]/athlete/2927030/highlights/283261398[/HUDL]
Just got offered by Kool.

From Orlando

Advertisement
Last edited:
With Kuligowski running the show on the DL, I'm just not concerned about who we offer - he'll get them to play at a high level.....

It's a nice feeling, but the wait was far too long...

[HUDL]/athlete/2927030/highlights/283261398[/HUDL]
Just got offered by Kool.

From Orlando

Advertisement
Well 2017 DL Jonathon MacCollister's recruitment is about to get real interesting LSU's Coach O ( Ed Orgeron) is now personally recruiting him.

So between Clemson, UK, and LSU recruiting him, the bagmen aren't far behind.

Go Canes

Well 2017 DL Jonathon MacCollister's recruitment is about to get real interesting LSU's Coach O ( Ed Orgeron) is now personally recruiting him.

Go Canes

Here you go with this ****. Nobody is paying for this dude. You pay the elite recruits, not a solid prospect.

Advertisement

Go Canes

Here you go with this ****. Nobody is paying for this dude. You pay the elite recruits, not a solid prospect.

ParanosboyCane has a very odd fetish with "bagmen". Insert your own joke but be ready to get an infraction as the mods must be afraid of having blood on their hands if he ever goes off his meds.

Go Canes

[MENTION=8136]252cane[/MENTION] & [MENTION=9712]Tad Footeball[/MENTION] This kid recruitment will take off by the end of his senior year. Also A-hole the best coaches (coach O, Coach Kool, and the Clemson coaches) in the business for spotting dline talent are recruiting this kid early. But yeah in the end he won't be the type of kid that gets offered a $EC BAg.

Okay we will revisit this conversation in the future.

Go Canes

PS: I thought Tad Footeball died recently, something along the lines of being eaten by a bear!

Last edited:

Go Canes

No doubt Paranos! all three have alumni bagmen. We will see at the end of MacCollister's senior season,how much he is wo$th

Advertisement
Well looks like it is time to move on to others on UM's recruiting dline board. Then again who knows what could happen later in the season, recruiting is a long process until NSD 2017.

Link
Auburn in top 5 for big athlete Jonathon MacCollister | AL.com

Auburn in top 5 for big athlete Jonathon MacCollister
By Wesley Sinor March 29, 2016

Jonathon MacCollister visited Auburn for the second time last weekend and said the Tigers are among his top contenders with Oregon, Tennessee, UCLA and Virginia Tech.

"My favorite thing was meeting the coaches more and building a better relationship with them," said the three-star prospect at Bishop Moore Catholic in Deland, Florida. "Last time I didn't have time to sit down and talk with them. Today I did and I got a better feel for them."

At 6-foot-4, 238 pounds, MacCollister has been projected to play multiple positions at the next level, including offensive guard and defensive end. Auburn assistant Scott Fountain likes him at tight end.

"He's saying he loves how versatile I am and that I can play really any position on the field," MacCollister said. "He loves my work ethic... I can see how they don't have a lot of tight ends. I can see that if I come in here, work hard, do good I could have the possibility of playing as a freshman."

Rising sophomore Jalen Harris and true freshman Landon Rice are currently competing for the starting tight end job in Auburn's spring practices. The Tigers have not used tight ends much in the passing game since Phillip Lutzenkirchen in 2009-2012, but MacCollister believes he has the potential to thrive in Gus Malzahn's offense.

"Me and Coach Fountain were talking about how the tight ends here play three positions: Split (end), H-back and tight end," MacCollister said. "I like him they're all versatile and can play in the system. I know I could do that if I come in and work hard."

MacCollister said Auburn and Tennessee are recruiting him the hardest. He has no timetable for a commitment.

[TWEET]713821045225091078[/TWEET]

The objective is to identify quality talent and offer because you just don't know who you gonna get. These coaches don't care who offered first or who recruiting them the hardest. This staff will work as hard and successfully as any out there.

Advertisement
Well looks like it is time to move on to others on UM's recruiting dline board. Then again who knows what could happen later in the season, recruiting is a long process until NSD 2017.

Link
Auburn in top 5 for big athlete Jonathon MacCollister | AL.com

Auburn in top 5 for big athlete Jonathon MacCollister
By Wesley Sinor March 29, 2016

Jonathon MacCollister visited Auburn for the second time last weekend and said the Tigers are among his top contenders with Oregon, Tennessee, UCLA and Virginia Tech.

"My favorite thing was meeting the coaches more and building a better relationship with them," said the three-star prospect at Bishop Moore Catholic in Deland, Florida. "Last time I didn't have time to sit down and talk with them. Today I did and I got a better feel for them."

At 6-foot-4, 238 pounds, MacCollister has been projected to play multiple positions at the next level, including offensive guard and defensive end. Auburn assistant Scott Fountain likes him at tight end.

"He's saying he loves how versatile I am and that I can play really any position on the field," MacCollister said. "He loves my work ethic... I can see how they don't have a lot of tight ends. I can see that if I come in here, work hard, do good I could have the possibility of playing as a freshman."

Rising sophomore Jalen Harris and true freshman Landon Rice are currently competing for the starting tight end job in Auburn's spring practices. The Tigers have not used tight ends much in the passing game since Phillip Lutzenkirchen in 2009-2012, but MacCollister believes he has the potential to thrive in Gus Malzahn's offense.

"Me and Coach Fountain were talking about how the tight ends here play three positions: Split (end), H-back and tight end," MacCollister said. "I like him they're all versatile and can play in the system. I know I could do that if I come in and work hard."

MacCollister said Auburn and Tennessee are recruiting him the hardest. He has no timetable for a commitment.

[TWEET]713821045225091078[/TWEET]

What is Leslie Nielsen doing with him?

Last edited:

Go Canes

These guys down voting are acting like bagmen don't exist

Looks a little like Olivier Vernon. If he plays anywhere close to that level we want him... Paranos, why are you always do worried about SEC? Right has enough to sell at Miami. As long as we start winning in the double digits, he'll get his fair share.

Go Canes

These guys down voting are acting like bagmen don't exist

They are down voting because nobody is paying for this dude. There are bag men but every recruit that goes to the sec isnt getting paid and paranos seems to have a hard time understanding that.

Advertisement
Back