Jonathan Garvin..

His lack of effort in games has been mind boggling, doesn’t finish plays and plays pretty **** lazy. Looks like a guy checked out and thinking about the nfl. Look at the stark difference Of passion trevon hill plays with compared to garvin. It’s such a drastic difference.

Hill stood out yesterday. He was the only guy we were praising in my section. I never noticed Garvin until watching the tape late last night. He lazily jogged toward a few of those 15 yard runs by Georgia Tech as they concluded.

Remember, when the arguments were being made that Miami is not far behind some of the elite programs in talent level, Garvin was cited atop the list

Advertisement
Seeing a trend at DE. They all plateau badly and we see no improvement from 2nd year on.

Advertisement
Hill stood out yesterday. He was the only guy we were praising in my section. I never noticed Garvin until watching the tape late last night. He lazily jogged toward a few of those 15 yard runs by Georgia Tech as they concluded.

Remember, when the arguments were being made that Miami is not far behind some of the elite programs in talent level, Garvin was cited atop the list

Just goes to show what a big role EFFORT plays in football.

If anyone thinks Garvin is the problem, they're an idiot. Offense not only doesn't score in the entire second half, but gives up a touchdown in the first. Special teams lets the fattest punter in college throw a pass worthy of Trevor Lawrence and score a TD. But Garvin, he's the problem.

Wake the fvck up.

If anyone thinks Garvin is the problem, they're an idiot. Offense not only doesn't score in the entire second half, but gives up a touchdown in the first. Special teams lets the fattest punter in college throw a pass worthy of Trevor Lawrence and score a TD. But Garvin, he's the problem.

Wake the fvck up.

Everyone is at fault for this mess.

Seeing a trend at DE. They all plateau badly and we see no improvement from 2nd year on.
Didn’t happen with joe Jackson, trent Harris or Chad Thomas they all improved and had their best year in their final seasons. It’s clear we undervalued joe Jackson’s presence in our defense the last 3 years and we missed it for sure those first few games.

Advertisement
Everyone is at fault for this mess.
I'm ****ed too, but the offense and coaching staff eats this one. Realistically, the defense, minus Ivey, only gave up 14, which is not too bad.

Plenty of room for improvement on D, but the others are 99% of the problem and I won't blame the parts that work for not being able to account for the parts that don't.

No defense should have to get shutouts because their offense sucks wholesale ***.

I've said it before, these kids are being forced to play in Bakers retarded scheme. Noone is going to look good playing in this defense. It's like the donofrio years. They'll make their way to the NFL slowly after doing nothing here. (Olsen Pierre, Thurston Armbrister)

Advertisement
His Freshman year he was a beast b/c he only came in on 3rd down to rush the passer. See ball, get ball.

Now he has other responsibilities and he needs to perfect his craft.

Advertisement
Missed tackles were responsible for most of the runs. It's like we didn't want to hit anyone. Big Finley fan, but that missed tackle in the hole in O.T. that went for 20 was bad, really bad technique. He dropped his head and totally miss, of course that was followed by another 3 missed tackles.
Looks like we were running on empty in the second half, G tech actually seemed to be getting stronger, weird because they hired the strength and conditioning coach we just fired .

Advertisement
Back