Jonathan Denis

Advertisement
Aww man I'm happy for this kid. I just found out by looking at his pics on his commit post that he's a nephew of two of my late friends, Jai "Big Boozer" Burroughs and Tim "Lil Boozer" Burroughs (R.I.P.). I haven't seen that kid since Tim's funeral when he was barely out of pampers. Big Boozer was a helluva OL who played with Sean Key and Ike Walker's dad at American. Tim is who I went to high school and college with. He was a great ballplayer but he chose to go All-Dade in golf instead. Two good solid dudes that we miss to this day. I know that kid's gonna make waves wherever he goes. I really liked him as a prospect for us before, now I really wish we'd flip him...

Advertisement
Aww man I'm happy for this kid. I just found out by looking at his pics on his commit post that he's a nephew of two of my late friends, Jai "Big Boozer" Burroughs and Tim "Lil Boozer" Burroughs (R.I.P.). I haven't seen that kid since Tim's funeral when he was barely out of pampers. Big Boozer was a helluva OL who played with Sean Key and Ike Walker's dad at American. Tim is who I went to high school and college with. He was a great ballplayer but he chose to go All-Dade in golf instead. Two good solid dudes that we miss to this day. I know that kid's gonna make waves wherever he goes. I really liked him as a prospect for us before, now I really wish we'd flip him...
any relation to taj burroughs RIP

Advertisement
FWIW 247 is not accepting is commitment lol. Tim Burns popped before and Marcus Clarke after, and both say committed on 247. Denis says uncommitted. Wondering if it’s a glitch or if Oregon said naw. Far fetched but interesting.

any relation to taj burroughs RIP
Yeah my bad it's Taj. Don't know why the **** I thought Jai. Everybody called him Boozer, rarely ever by his first name lol. Obviously I knew Tim better since we were in the same age group. I finished from American a couple years after Tim so Taj was way older than me though. Both of them would have you in stitches from laughing and were great guys to be around. When I saw Tenise(their big sis) on the commit pic that's when it hit me.

Advertisement
0C0C2D62-24DB-46FD-B796-851EE04A66E1.jpeg

Advertisement
Aww man I'm happy for this kid. I just found out by looking at his pics on his commit post that he's a nephew of two of my late friends, Taj "Big Boozer" Burroughs and Tim "Lil Boozer" Burroughs (R.I.P.). I haven't seen that kid since Tim's funeral when he was barely out of pampers. Big Boozer was a helluva OL who played with Sean Key and Ike Walker's dad at American. Tim is who I went to high school and college with. He was a great ballplayer but he chose to go All-Dade in golf instead. Two good solid dudes that we miss to this day. I know that kid's gonna make waves wherever he goes. I really liked him as a prospect for us before, now I really wish we'd flip him...

What did they call ike walker's dad?. I'm trying to see if i coached Issaiah Walker in optomist ball.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back