Jonathan Denis

Advertisement
Oregon hasn’t won sht in like never. But they can go to one of the schools literally the farthest away from them short of American Samoa and pull a kid from 3 state schools.
We better be getting some Cali kids and Midwest porterhouse eating trench monsters. These sofla kids are open for business like a MF.

Advertisement
haaaa.. has he even visited them? lol at this video

F26D1812-D34E-440F-9867-7B36F40F2FEB.gif

Advertisement
I mean we got hella guards what did you guys expect. Reason Barry been offering a whole bunch of athletic tackles.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Khris Love commits to USF

Aww man I'm happy for this kid. I just found out by looking at his pics on his commit post that he's a nephew of two of my late friends, Taj "Big Boozer" Burroughs and Tim "Lil Boozer" Burroughs (R.I.P.). I haven't seen that kid since Tim's funeral when he was barely out of pampers. Big Boozer was a helluva OL who played with Sean Key and Ike Walker's dad at American. Tim is who I went to high school and college with. He was a great ballplayer but he chose to go All-Dade in golf instead. Two good solid dudes that we miss to this day. I know that kid's gonna make waves wherever he goes. I really liked him as a prospect for us before, now I really wish we'd flip him...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back