Jonathan Denis Needs to Transfer to Miami

Advertisement
our fans still think Gaynor is a dawg even though he gets pushed every play
i dont think think anyone other than Pete's eyebrows thought of Gaynor as a dawg. lol

Specifically remember during his reruitment folks from Broward advising that he played in the WORST talented area of the county. I always thought of him as a project/depth guy

mario would be retarded to leave oregon for auburn. he wouldn't finish higher than 3rd in that division, and that's if lsu or a&m have a bad year. oregon is also drawing up a huge (and totally unjustified) extension for him, which is also retarded.
Agreed. He will get a chance to jump a notch up. He has to pick carefully. He'd be an interesting hire for LSU.

i dont think think anyone other than Pete's eyebrows thought of Gaynor as a dawg. lol

Specifically remember during his reruitment folks from Broward advising that he played in the WORST talented area of the county. I always thought of him as a project/depth guy
The word when he signed was he loved to get into fights with his teammates at practice, so that meant he was tough and a great OL prospect, or something.

Advertisement
Denis is way better than Clarke, Scaife has been poopoo this year, the juco guard is a bust, and those are the main 3 we had at guard this year.

Go Canes
Those are all Facts. Clarke will be on the bench next season and I wish we had someone better than Scaife.

The word when he signed was he loved to get into fights with his teammates at practice, so that meant he was tough and a great OL prospect, or something.
Then Romberg hyped him up on that defunct podcast. Saying how he’s a beast wrestler and knows how to use leverage etc.
It’s been a long time since we’ve had a good anchor at center.

Advertisement
Lmao.

Man Mario is one smart dude. His team ***** the bed twice against two truly horrendous teams and somehow he parlays it into a raise and extension.

That's why when everyone asks about him I've continuously said he's only going to do what's best for him and his family first.

That is always where his loyalty lies.
What coach doesn’t do what’s best for him and his family first? Better yet what human being doesn’t do what’s best for him and his family first? I’ll hang up and listen. One thing I do know is I’d rather have a coach that does what’s best for him and his family first because that means doing everything possible to stay employed! Instead of a coach who does what’s best for his unqualified BFFs on the defensive staff.

Two of his teammates in high school...

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

What coach doesn’t do what’s best for him and his family first? Better yet what human being doesn’t do what’s best for him and his family first? I’ll hang up and listen. One thing I do know is I’d rather have a coach that does what’s best for him and his family first because that means doing everything possible to stay employed! Instead of a coach who does what’s best for his unqualified BFFs on the defensive staff.

People on here have said multiple times he would sacrifice this or that for a chance to come back to coach here.

He wont. That’s what I’m referencing.

Yup. Gaynor looks alot better with a Donaldosn type (when hes ins hape) next to him. Him being paired with who he is with now is a recipe for disaster. He's not the strongest anchor, the other two are weak and scaife doesnt compounds that with not knowing his assignment or also getting blown up. Clark just has physical limitations he appears to play hard/tough.

Gaynor isnt a full out bum...he's servicable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yup. Gaynor looks alot better with a Donaldosn type (when hes ins hape) next to him. Him being paired with who he is with now is a recipe for disaster. He's not the strongest anchor, the other two are weak and scaife doesnt compounds that with not knowing his assignment or also getting blown up. Clark just has physical limitations he appears to play hard/tough.

Enter Cleveland Reed who is making the transition from Guard to Center. He just needs to master the playbook.

A UM interior lineup of Donaldson (LG), Reed (OC), and insert mauler type with quick feet (RG) an Lashlee's insider zone runs will go for 4yds minimum a pop.

Go Canes

He understand his assignment and competes. There's just a very low ceiling for an athlete as stiff and inflexible as he is. He's all upper-body. It limits his anchor and his lateral range.

Advertisement
Back