Jonathan Denis Needs to Transfer to Miami

Advertisement
What!!?! Why?? What makes you think Denis is any better than anyone on our roster right now?!?! Stop it!

Advertisement
Lmao.

Man Mario is one smart dude. His team ***** the bed twice against two truly horrendous teams and somehow he parlays it into a raise and extension.

That's why when everyone asks about him I've continuously said he's only going to do what's best for him and his family first.

That is always where his loyalty lies.

Last edited:
Advertisement
mario would be retarded to leave oregon for auburn. he wouldn't finish higher than 3rd in that division, and that's if lsu or a&m have a bad year. oregon is also drawing up a huge (and totally unjustified) extension for him, which is also retarded.
At the end of the day if you're an elite HC the thought process has got to be "what's the easiest route into the Playoffs?"

That certainly isn't at Auburn. Take care of business in the, quite frankly, pathetic PAC-12 and you're there or there abouts every year.

That said, I've no idea why Cristobal's name keeps popping up in these conversations. He must have a sensational agent.

Advertisement
Dude is not good on game day but he can recruit like a mother ******. I'm assuming his class this year is the best one Oregon has ever signed.

Advertisement
Coming out high school last year Denis was rated the # 6 guard in the country. So yeah I stand bye what I wrote.

Go Canes
Im not coming f4 you! I remember his recruitment a lil bit and i thought we had him. But, i was actually agreeing with you.

At the end of the day if you're an elite HC the thought process has got to be "what's the easiest route into the Playoffs?"

That certainly isn't at Auburn. Take care of business in the, quite frankly, pathetic PAC-12 and you're there or there abouts every year.

That said, I've no idea why Cristobal's name keeps popping up in these conversations. He must have a sensational agent.
Watertown? Drum by any chance

Advertisement
Back