Jonah Jackson

FourFingers

Freshman
RS Junior OL from Rutgers entered the transfer portal today. Saw time at RG last year and was honorable mention for all Big 10. Kick the tires on him as a grad transfer?

Advertisement
He's probably looking to get guaranteed tape. If he's willing to compete, sure but OG isn't our current need on the line.

Advertisement
Interesting grad transfer prospect. He was team captain and BIG 10 honorable mention. OL could use all the help they can get.

He's probably looking to get guaranteed tape. If he's willing to compete, sure but OG isn't our current need on the line.
OG is most definitely a need, most are expecting Reed to be a starter, but he has not really proven anything yet, and behind him there is no one. This guy is a Big 10 honorable mention and the best player at Rutgers, he would at minimum, add quality depth that right now we don't have.

Advertisement
OG is most definitely a need, most are expecting Reed to be a starter, but he has not really proven anything yet, and behind him there is no one. This guy is a Big 10 honorable mention and the best player at Rutgers, he would at minimum, add quality depth that right now we don't have.

Which is why I'm saying he's going to want to go somewhere with guaranteed starting ability. We could use a good OG and some depth no doubt but I'd rather take more OTs.

Advertisement
Which is why I'm saying he's going to want to go somewhere with guaranteed starting ability. We could use a good OG and some depth no doubt but I'd rather take more OTs.
Where are you seeing these Power 5 conference honorable mention OT? Obviously, OTs are more valuable, but there are no good ones out there and we have the same lack of depth at OG as OT.

And he has probably the best chance to start here than any other good Power 5 team. Cleveland Reed is his biggest competition and he has shown nothing in actual games as he is a Redshirt Freshman, obviously us Hurricane fans are expecting big things, but on paper nothing looks nicer than Miami if you are an Honorable mention All Big 10/ one and done OG.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back