Jon Richt heading to Oregon tomorrow to visit Michael Johnson Jr.

Recruitment is clearly key to winning, but recruiting a QB is THE KEY that makes the difference CF. I see us looking 3 to 4 years out (that I know of) and going hard after these top targets. That is exactly what I ask/demand of our staff. They are doing it.

Advertisement
Better feel good above Weldon and Perry both sticking around too, otherwise if we strike out here we are ****ED.

As much as you would love that, we'll be fine. We're ****ed if we don't sign MJJ? Uh, I seem to remember Williams not committing until December. MJJ is obviously the top guy, but we'll sign someone. Richt has basically always had at least a good QB signee, so the doom and gloom is dumb at this point

Advertisement
Playing early is cliche as ****. Sure, there's places you can sit for a very long time due to depth, but he's got something most QB's don't have. A serious set of wheels which will allow him to see the field early.

Like almost every young QB, there's a learning curve at this level. We have to sell him on some packages and I imagine we are. Once he refines his passing game, this dude is scary as all get out. Deejay really did well in some packages designed for him, this kid would do it better.

Yes we are i think we got brad Johnson son for 2020 hes really good hears hes pretty much a lock close to the Richt family! MJJ is a duel threat to the fullest but he can throw reminds me of a mixture of willams an kosi has kosi speed an willams throwing ability pretty good id say!
HAHA GOT EM! Thats a whole bunch of reachs there. #1 right now were not even in max top 5 according to him. #2 hes not our top target for 20 thats Harrison bailey (whatever people may think about him). #3 to say mjj is a mixture of nkosi and jarren is beyond absurd... No part of him is an established passing qb. One thing nkosi shouldve shown yall is just stop with all these crazy qb comparisons and anointments. Make these jits start earning some kind of praise before they believe theyre the messiah.

Advertisement
Back