Jon Ford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
What's the deal with dumb questions

You don't see nobody asking you about the last time you puss-E got wet..... insect activity level 100% in ya crotch aREA cuz ya puss-E done passed own. nodody came to the funeral, house in turmoil, ******* pedo van dropped u off after 600ft face it you ain't chit. (!)

You don't see nobody asking you about the last time you puss-E got wet..... insect activity level 100% in ya crotch aREA cuz ya puss-E done passed own. nodody came to the funeral, house in turmoil, ******* pedo van dropped u off after 600ft face it you ain't chit. (!)

What a sentence.

This is the guy I want to hire for my electrical contracting work.

Advertisement

He can't, he's busy being my lawyer.

Pete commented on this earlier... can't recall verbatim, but basically he'll be in next month.

Advertisement

He's my physician.

Richt also said to Barry Jackson that Ford's situation was similar to Mullins last year, and that he expected Ford to arrive in August.

He's my physician.

You have wet puss-E or insect activity in crotch?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back