• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Jon Ford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miami Nights

Junior
What's the deal with dumb questions

You don't see nobody asking you about the last time you puss-E got wet..... insect activity level 100% in ya crotch aREA cuz ya puss-E done passed own. nodody came to the funeral, house in turmoil, lesbian pedo van dropped u off after 600ft face it you ain't chit. (!)

D

deleted1998

You don't see nobody asking you about the last time you puss-E got wet..... insect activity level 100% in ya crotch aREA cuz ya puss-E done passed own. nodody came to the funeral, house in turmoil, lesbian pedo van dropped u off after 600ft face it you ain't chit. (!)

What a sentence.

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)

This is the guy I want to hire for my electrical contracting work.

kryptonite

AARP

He can't, he's busy being my lawyer.

No_Fly_Zone

Not a scientist or engineer
Pete commented on this earlier... can't recall verbatim, but basically he'll be in next month.

TheMatador

All-ACC

He's my physician.

grover

Senior
Richt also said to Barry Jackson that Ford's situation was similar to Mullins last year, and that he expected Ford to arrive in August.

MedleyCane

Senior

He's my physician.

You have wet puss-E or insect activity in crotch?

Status
Not open for further replies.