JoJo Trader SR Highlights

Not a single freshmen more important than Trader imo.
If Trader has a year like Bain or FM or anything closely resembling that… and/or Cam is even in the discussion for Heisman towards the end of the year—- the recruiting flood gates would open for QB and WR for the forceable future.

Especially with Sabag out of the picture.

And if that happens it’s only a matter of time..

Advertisement
If Trader has a year like Bain or FM or anything closely resembling that… and/or Cam is even in the discussion for Heisman towards the end of the year—- the recruiting flood gates would open for QB and WR for the forceable future.

I Like Bingo GIF by WNBA

I think those are unreasonable expectations for Trader. I do believe that Ward will be a monster though and can be in the Heisman discussion.

Advertisement
Has anybody actually spotted him on campus yet?? I know he was SUPPOSED to be an EE but I think we’ve seen a pic of literally every EE BUT JoJo on campus

Is he better than Smith already around here?

Im kidding, but I'll say he looks alright. I know, bring on the **** emoji's or whatever, but hear me out.

I always tend to be biased on number two receivers in high school when there's a monster at a teams one. That would be Smith and you know he's getting the best cover corner and likely help just about every down. So receiver two, three, etc already have an advantage.

He shows good hands and body control, but it's a highlight video. Seperation, it's okay, but he still doesn't get wide wide open as much as I'd like. Part of that problem, he's not a burner, but that's okay. Routes need some work, that's normal, and it doesn't help when the corner is playing deep off the line. He doesn't make a lot of people miss when he does get the ball in space.

I don't see an immediate impact guy here, I just don't. Again, maybe that's me being biased like I said above. He'll contribute at some point, but is he a one down the line, maybe, but he doesn't scream it.

Did he play banged up this year? Thought maybe someone said earlier in the year he was out a bit with injuries.

Great prospect with a really good size and speed combo who has a knack for making dynamic catches

Advertisement
dawson needs to do a better job with rotating the wide receivers esp the young ones this year
Yea there's still a lot of speed and talent on the bench. Spring should be quite a battle and it wouldn't shock me if there were more departures specifically at WR.

Has anybody actually spotted him on campus yet?? I know he was SUPPOSED to be an EE but I think we’ve seen a pic of literally every EE BUT JoJo on campus
This very question has been asked on 247 and ON3 and no mods will answer. Crickets.....

Advertisement
i'm not a guy who watches a lot of high school tape or anything, so certainly can't claim to be an expert, but the relative lack of hype around this guy is so confusing to me. the ball skills and smoothness/fluidity absolutely jump off the screen.
👀 Who’s not excited??? I’m excited 🙌🏾!!! But grown folk got grown folk $h!!t to handle brother and he’s still a frosh. Superb addition but he’s still a frosh that’s all. Everyone is looking forward to the big finish….. a portal experienced wide out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back