JoJo Robinson

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think we will be interested.

Hope for his sake he plays defense at the next level.

Advertisement
R we still in regular contact with him? I remember there was speculation as soon as coley came on that yearby and possibly jojo would flip

R we still in regular contact with him? I remember there was speculation as soon as coley came on that yearby and possibly jojo would flip

Pete metioned the staff wasnt recruiting him last week or the week before. Would definitely take JoJo at CB and it would be great replacement from losing Bethel but looks like the staff's only target is JC Jackson. Hope I'm wrong, though.

Advertisement
played with yearby in optomist ball....kid is very athletc has some odg in him..would be a kid that would make waves a s a cb and kr very early if he came here...hes a legit 5'11-6'0 175-180.

Advertisement
I'll pass on Jojo -- he's been hyped up way too much around town. He's too soft at corner. He might have the hips and everything else but I doubt he'll ever be able to tackle well. Just my opinion.

played with yearby in optomist ball....kid is very athletc has some odg in him..would be a kid that would make waves a s a cb and kr very early if he came here...hes a legit 5'11-6'0 175-180.

That is exactly what we need. Some kids with that dog in'em. Did you see Charles Gaines in the bowl game? Was a WR/DB at MiaCen and was a 2 or 3 star recruit. Now we are gonna have to face him for the next 3 yrs. Hope that doesnt happen with JoJo. The staff must feel really good about JC or that Tavon Ross kid to not have any other DB offers out there.

That is exactly what we need. Some kids with that dog in'em. Did you see Charles Gaines in the bowl game? Was a WR/DB at MiaCen and was a 2 or 3 star recruit. Now we are gonna have to face him for the next 3 yrs. Hope that doesnt happen with JoJo. The staff must feel really good about JC or that Tavon Ross kid to not have any other DB offers out there.

Hoping this isn't a Matt Thomas situation where we mistakenly think we have JC when we really dont.

I'll pass on Jojo -- he's been hyped up way too much around town. He's too soft at corner. He might have the hips and everything else but I doubt he'll ever be able to tackle well. Just my opinion.

Deion Sanders could never tackle. He turned out ok.

Advertisement
Back