JoJo Nicolas Memorial Fund

View as article
Advertisement
Canes I realize that these are really challenging economic times, and I know that some would give if they had it to give but just aren't in a position to do so. If you can help, even a little, please make a contribution.

Canes I realize that these are really challenging economic times, and I know that some would give if they had it to give but just aren't in a position to do so. If you can help, even a little, please make a contribution.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i won 500 on a 5 dollar scratchoff this morning.

I never win on these things, and if i do its my money back or like 50 bucks.

**** like that doesnt happen to me, so its obviously for JOJO and his family. All of it.

i won 500 on a 5 dollar scratchoff this morning. I never win on these things, and if i do its my money back or like 50 bucks. **** like that doesnt happen to me, so its obviously for JOJO and his family. All of it.

Good stuff pcity.

28.gif

i won 500 on a 5 dollar scratchoff this morning. I never win on these things, and if i do its my money back or like 50 bucks. **** like that doesnt happen to me, so its obviously for JOJO and his family. All of it.

Good stuff pcity.

28.gif

family is the only thing in this world that matters, and although I consider myself apart of the U "family", JOJO has a family too, and the way the people in the death business price gouge is absurd.

if any of you guys can even donate 2 or 3 dollars, do it.... seriously....

it cost alot of money to bury a family member

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back