Jojo Jackson

He was the best out of the Gulliver boys. The others got the praise and talk but his film was nasty. Along with that size he's going to be a BEAST

Advertisement
Was there much competition for him?

How was such a freak not heavily recruited to the point where the Bamas/Clemsons of the world were droppin off duffle bags?

His HS tape was filthy. ****, even his TE highlights screamed elite athlete.

When hes on the field u notice. Cant say that right now about any other ends

How was such a freak not heavily recruited to the point where the Bamas/Clemsons of the world were droppin off duffle bags?

He had a bunch of offers but he didn't play with his recruitment and string it out. Bama wanted him

Commentators were saying he looked like Kearse, which I think is pretty accurate comparison
That commentator was an old teammate of Kearse's. So I put even more stock in it.
Who was that commentator? He was hilarious.

Former gator Lb James Bates. He was hilarious when he played at Uf, even funnier when he was doing local tv here. I'm surprised it took him so long to go national ,I guess they thought he was a little too out there.

Bates was great yesterday, really enjoyed his commentary. Ever heard his impersonation of Spurrier, it's incredibly funny.

Commentators were saying he looked like Kearse, which I think is pretty accurate comparison
That commentator was an old teammate of Kearse's. So I put even more stock in it.
Who was that commentator? He was hilarious.

Former gator Lb James Bates. He was hilarious when he played at Uf, even funnier when he was doing local tv here. I'm surprised it took him so long to go national ,I guess they thought he was a little too out there.

Guy was good, he was brutally honest about Kaaya. It was nice to hear.

Advertisement
I'd like to see Jojo, Willis, McIntosh, Chad on third downs.

I don't care who's out there as long as we quit giving up 3rd and 14s, 3rd and 12, and 3rd and 10s.

If we didn't give up 4 3rd and 10+ and Kaaya doesn't overthrow 3 of the 5 guys he overthrew by 10 feet that game is over in the early 3rd quarter and we put up almost 60 points.

Advertisement

He's one of those rare kids who isn't an attention whoring cumrag. He wanted to come to UM, committed and never looked around or cried about "lack of love" or any of that ghey ****.

He's one of those rare kids who isn't an attention whoring cumrag. He wanted to come to UM, committed and never looked around or cried about "lack of love" or any of that ghey ****.

If only you could have a roster full of JoJos.

He's a 5-star talent, is confident in his abilities, but isn't an arrogant douche (puts in work). He doesn't run his mouth too much.

Advertisement
The spurrier stories are hilarious, if ya got a free second to watch. Like I said , pretty cool guy even though he's a gator.

https://youtu.be/1OwgfYdzSTk

The story about the Jags scout was F'ing fantastic. Bates does seem like a good guy despite being part of the gator.

Go Canes!

Yep , the Jags story was one of my favorites. I also liked the using the F word and the autograph stories. I was lmao.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back