Join Me! Manny MUST Go Immediately!

CEB0F6DB-B14F-4268-A11C-1A6894345B05.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario is the logical choice today. Manny cannot be retained and Mario has proven he can win at a high level. Did his Bama stint, recruits well and just won the PAC 12. I understand passing on him before but now it’s time.
Why the would Mario leave Oregon? You know the same Oregon with the most state of the art facilities funded by Nike. You know the same Oregon that is in the Rose Bowl!

Why the would Mario leave Oregon? You know the same Oregon with the most state of the art facilities funded by Nike. You know the same Oregon that is in the Rose Bowl!

He tried to get this job one year ago..

Advertisement
Seriously. I’ve given half of my life to this program. Graduated undergrad in 2010 and law school in 2013. Lives through the glory years as a Miami native and am absolutely sick. Luck enough to be able to give back and not miss a beat financially. Just can’t deal with giving back to these *****. Can’t wait to give Diaz a piece of my mind at the Ritz Coconut Grove to recruit when he tries to sell salt in the next couple of weeks. He’s a dumb fsu kid getting by on the name of his crooked father
Bet you FSU retires his name in the ***** hall of fame.

Advertisement
Advertisement
mandy thought he was going to pull up in a yacht, a UM polo and win 10 games his first season. Talk about entitlement!

View attachment 106118

He didn't realize this job required work and he can't be a BS'ing rich boy who tweets roundabout nonsense to mask the fact that: he has no substance at all for this job.

Advertisement
Back