Johnson and coaching staff meeting article

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
wont read. jimmy is useless **** when it comes to this ****. love jimmy but hes said the same **** bout every one of our past coaches and **** never his keys home to come to CG to actually help.

After a few Pina Coladas, Jimmy loves everybody

Haha. I think he's a Heineken drinker but your point still stands.

There have been a few tv segments of NFL guys going out on his boat with him (I think on the NFL Network). Belichick did once and it was the most unguarded/human I've ever seen the guy on tv. He definitely must've had a few rum runners prior.

wont read. jimmy is useless ** when it comes to this **. love jimmy but hes said the same **** bout every one of our past coaches and **** never his keys home to come to CG to actually help.
What did you expect him to say about them.oh they sorry as bat **** .

Advertisement
All the negativity so early on a Saturday morning lulz. I truly believe that JJ feels the best about the U in quite a good while and his enthusiasm about Diaz will be contagious across the college football landscape this season once we slam out of the gates and **** up some Gayturd.

All the negativity so early on a Saturday morning lulz. I truly believe that JJ feels the best about the U in quite a good while and his enthusiasm about Diaz will be contagious across the college football landscape this season once we slam out of the gates and **** up some Gayturd.
Hmmm, at one point, Jimmy thought Golden was a great coach.

Advertisement
wont read. jimmy is useless ** when it comes to this **. love jimmy but hes said the same **** bout every one of our past coaches and **** never his keys home to come to CG to actually help.
He offered to help Golden, golden refused.

What he said in that article about richt is what’s important.

Advertisement
Back