Johnnie Dixon interview

Advertisement
IHATETHISPLACE, thank you for your contribution to this site. Rarely do you see a Gator that is so infatuated with Miami that he spends almost all his time on a Canes sight.

Can i make one request? Is it possible for you to change your name from IHATETHISPLACE, which some people might take the wrong way, to UFAG?

thank you for your consideration

IHATETHISPLACE, thank you for your contribution to this site. Rarely do you see a Gator that is so infatuated with Miami that he spends almost all his time on a Canes sight.

Can i make one request? Is it possible for you to change your name from IHATETHISPLACE, which some people might take the wrong way, to UFAG?

thank you for your consideration

Dude's been a solid contributer and isn't trolling.

Who cares if he is a Gator if that is the case?

I think the same guy interviewed ermon lane, ermon lane called Miami his dream school and said academics would be a big factor, so that must mean he's coming where right?

Advertisement
I liked how he mentioned Florida and Bama then made sure that Miami got in there too.

Advertisement
I think the same guy interviewed ermon lane, ermon lane called Miami his dream school and said academics would be a big factor, so that must mean he's coming where right?

Well, as least that confirm he won't go to FSU!

when they played northeastern ( Coleys team)...he was the best player on the field...that includes Stacey...this kid runs NFL type routes and has great hands blocks down field....

Advertisement
when they played northeastern ( Coleys team)...he was the best player on the field...that includes Stacey...this kid runs NFL type routes and has great hands blocks down field....

I dont think he plays as fast as his 40 time but he is one of the best high school route runners I have seen. His teammate is Clinton Stephens is a very good WR.

These recruiting battles are going to be fierce.

Any big name program looking for a WR is going to hop the first plane to Florida. Ridiculous talent at the position this year.

Advertisement
Back