John Dunmore

Naw i wont cheat someone a recruiting win. Problem is that is the only win. What hap last year and wat appears to be happening this year is unacceptable. I feel that with missing on both AH kids that Rumph should be gone. If they miss on Stevenson this year I think both Rumph n Banda should be gone. Cant miss on multiple 5*s n keep ur position. Imagine Bama missing on multiple 5*s from Tuscaloosa, FSU missing on kids from Tally, or Clemson missing on kids from Clemson SMH no one would put up with that we shouldn't either.
You have to understand the landscape. Florida kids are one of two extremes. Either they wanna stay and put on or they wanna the the **** outta here. It’s rough down here and I can tell you that from personal experience. Some kids just wanna get out.

Advertisement
DhS2LctVMAA7lZY

Which one is he

You have to understand the landscape. Florida kids are one of two extremes. Either they wanna stay and put on or they wanna the the **** outta here. It’s rough down here and I can tell you that from personal experience. Some kids just wanna get out.
I know probably more than most how rough some of these kids have it but even with that variable we need to have a better percentage especially at DB. I am obviously over simplifying a complex issue such as socio-economic classes but the bottomline is they need to do a better job this is not new.

Advertisement
The kid, his mom, his high school coaches & his 7on7 coaches all begging UM for an offer..only for him to committ elsewhere.

Can’t stand the BS

And it's July, not January. You wanted the **** offer, you got it, but not soon enough. He should be careful up there, he's already buttsore.

The kid, his mom, his high school coaches & his 7on7 coaches all begging UM for an offer..only for him to committ elsewhere.

Can’t stand the BS

From the outside, it doesn't seem like Dugans would've taken his commit now.

Even with Richards leaving, we'll have 9 WRs on the roster next year (and Mark Richards could be a 10th). Dugans will take an elite guy like Haselwood or Ladson, but Dunmore isnt at that level.

Maybe if we have a couple of transfers during the season, Dugans will push for Dunmore. But this seems more like a case of us not wantng his commitment now, than of him playing us

Advertisement
Back