John Dunmore

Dam skip!!!! DB recruiting has been sub par.

Agreed - it really has been.

But like any organization, you use do more of what's been effective to grow.

And so far Dugans & Hartley have been borderline lights out as recruiters, so I am all for deploying them on one of these elusive DBs we keep striking out on.

Advertisement
Meh.

Under Golden or Shannon, this kid would be a must get.

With Dugans - he's got bigger fish. And honestly, Dugans did so well last class he could almost be on cruise control this class, maybe help Rumph get his sh*t in order so we can land some of these elite DBs that we miss on every year SMH.

Calm down, don’t wake them up. You’re criticizing Rumph recruiting. Lol

And so far Dugans & Hartley have been borderline lights out as recruiters, so I am all for deploying them on one of these elusive DBs we keep striking out on.
Ive said it a hundred times, if it wasnt for legacies and underated players we would be hurting at DB. The only player that I feel we actually had a valid victory recruiting is Gurvan Hall. If you are critical of certain coaches on here the groupies come out of the woodwork. Hartley n Dugans need to help Rumph and Banda. We can not miss on Stevenson. He will be the best DB in the country by the time hes an upperclassmen.

Ive said it a hundred times, if it wasnt for legacies and underated players we would be hurting at DB. The only player that I feel we actually had a valid victory recruiting is Gurvan Hall. If you are critical of certain coaches on here the groupies come out of the woodwork. Hartley n Dugans need to help Rumph and Banda. We can not miss on Stevenson. He will be the best DB in the country by the time hes an upperclassmen.

Agree 110%

Advertisement
I liked Dunmore; however, I’m not losing sleep over him. I like Haselwood more; and if he comes to Paradise, he needs to be shown the red carpet.

The kid, his mom, his high school coaches & his 7on7 coaches all begging UM for an offer..only for him to committ elsewhere.

Can’t stand the BS

Not just elsewhere, but have you ever been to Happy Valley?

Holy shlt, it’s like going to prison, and it’s literally in the middle of nowhere. I couldn’t do it.

Advertisement
Gurvan might as well been a legacy for his relationship with amari carter

Lol can't keep Rumph out of your mouth.

This isn't even a thread about him or DBs

I swear the man fu*ked you over at some point in life or stole your girl

Gurvan might as well been a legacy for his relationship with amari carter
Naw i wont cheat someone a recruiting win. Problem is that is the only win. What hap last year and wat appears to be happening this year is unacceptable. I feel that with missing on both AH kids that Rumph should be gone. If they miss on Stevenson this year I think both Rumph n Banda should be gone. Cant miss on multiple 5*s n keep ur position. Imagine Bama missing on multiple 5*s from Tuscaloosa, FSU missing on kids from Tally, or Clemson missing on kids from Clemson SMH no one would put up with that we shouldn't either.

Advertisement
Naw i wont cheat someone a recruiting win. Problem is that is the only win. What hap last year and wat appears to be happening this year is unacceptable. I feel that with missing on both AH kids that Rumph should be gone. If they miss on Stevenson this year I think both Rumph n Banda should be gone. Cant miss on multiple 5*s n keep ur position. Imagine Bama missing on multiple 5*s from Tuscaloosa, FSU missing on kids from Tally, or Clemson missing on kids from Clemson SMH no one would put up with that we shouldn't either.

You can't miss on kids who don't want to be in Florida

Advertisement

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-05-15-55-08-1-1.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-05-15-55-08-1-1.png
    250 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
Back