John Dunmore

Advertisement
Why do some think just because you have money that you got to do things like this? Honestly I don’t see him in this class
Also feel like the word loaded gets thrown around too lightly. Even if your family pulls in something like 500k a year, that isn’t enough money to turn down a free ride to another school instead of paying your through one of the most expensive schools in the country.

Why do some think just because you have money that you got to do things like this? Honestly I don’t see him in this class

People with money do the smart thing in most cases. Considering such and there doesn't appear to be the numbers this year, his parents will suggest elsewhere as they should.

He will likely go somewhere that he has a scholarship offer and can pursue whatever degrer he wants for free.

Also feel like the word loaded gets thrown around too lightly. Even if your family pulls in something like 500k a year, that isn’t enough money to turn down a free ride to another school instead of paying your through one of the most expensive schools in the country.

You got that right. I would bet 95 percent of this board or more couldn't afford to do what some are suggesting in this thread. Even if they could, it wouldn't be a smart decision.

Advertisement
The offer situation with Dunmore is bizarre. It's almost like the staff sold Payton on him being the only WR in the class unless Ladson wants in. No idea what the deal is with Fuller but seems like we have completely cooled on him.

He’s not coming because of immediate playing is not guaranteed or lied by staff. Ladson and Dunmore are not Canes type players, but both are big time players who are game changers. However, if they were smart the Home team position coach would benefit their long term football future.

Advertisement
Back