John Campbell With The Savagery Too 🤔

Advertisement
Bruh, the dude who tweeted that hasn’t even stepped on campus yet . Tf DeeJay gotta hold his tongue for ? We won the last game but they have bragging rights ? Nah
I think you’re both right if that makes sense

If they ain’t Us **** them. Talking DBU, one sorry *** still in the playoff on NE. Change that **** to NFLBust

Time to quit talking and start getting ready to kick some serious a$$ off the planet into the stratosphere.

Advertisement
And also... those kids need to keep off our lawns.
Of course, I spend a lot of money on both the spray and weed and seed fertilizers

Ol Man Johnson tells all the neighbors he has the best looking lawn, that’s bullish!t

gayturds still bitter about the last transfer starting QB we got... and the result of that game.

Maybe I’m old (I’m 34) but I don’t know how you all keep up with the social media stuff and decipher it all

I don’t even know what this means, I just want to win, enough with the memes
I had to send it to my prophecy guy to see if he can decipher it. By the time I get an answer it will be UF game after the next one. I'm not sure he does this type of thing.

It's totally unintelligible. Maybe it's secret code talk from African subcontinent.

Advertisement
gayturds still bitter about the last transfer starting QB we got... and the result of that game.

I was at that game...when Devin Hester returned that opening kickoff for a Td that may have been the loudest place i ever been to. Was bananas. After that the gaturd was dominating and the middle of 3rd Q, Brock Berlin took it to their ***. Then after the game ran to their fans and did the chomp followed by a throat slash...fvckin classic OB

I was in South Dakota at the time.some other mountain West team was on.buying livestock people at the bar was giving me heck the first half.I said double or nothing my bar tab against everyone in the house.had 6 people at the half take me up on it.every update those patrons were looking more nervous everytime.best game I didn't get to see live.

Advertisement
I was at that game...when Devin Hester returned that opening kickoff for a Td that may have been the loudest place i ever been to. Was bananas. After that the gaturd was dominating and the middle of 3rd Q, Brock Berlin took it to their ***. Then after the game ran to their fans and did the chomp followed by a throat slash...fvckin classic OB
It was loud for sure, my bro called that Hester return for a month. When it happened we all went nuts. Of course we were hammered on Crown shots courtesy of Auggie and Randy.

Why? This team needs more energy.
Needs more than energy, walk the walk first, then thoust can talk the talk. Twitter don't make you a better player. I would love nothing more than to have that swag back, 7-6 teams though that trash talk, they make us look like idiots. Hasselwood's comments tell me enough.

Advertisement
Back