John Campbell With The Savagery Too 🤔

Advertisement

I have no idea who dude is but he came with the same energy as Leonard Manuel and John Campbell responded with a Glokk9 clip 😂😂😂

Jaydon is a CB from around my hometown neck of the woods who just signed in this 2019 class.

Advertisement
😂😂😂

Attachments

• FBBEC63F-3A66-47F1-939A-58D8D872ACBD.png
    FBBEC63F-3A66-47F1-939A-58D8D872ACBD.png
    161.8 KB · Views: 1,058
Let the Savage out Manny.

Let the Savage out

Let's have fun and talk **** while kicking ***

This is the only way it remains fun but I’m confident we’re gonna have a lot of fun going forward. Manny is building a contender...

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** martell getting some hate from UFag...

After watching him on Netflix I know he’s going let it fester and motivate him to shizz down their throats

For real, Deejay posted earlier how he has us beating Florida by 21. It’s so dumb like stfu your talk has yet to back it up. Thankfully he deleted the nonsense.
Bruh, the dude who tweeted that hasn’t even stepped on campus yet . Tf DeeJay gotta hold his tongue for ? We won the last game but they have bragging rights ? Nah

Advertisement

I have no idea who dude is but he came with the same energy as Leonard Manuel and John Campbell responded with a Glokk9 clip 😂😂😂

Maybe I’m old (I’m 34) but I don’t know how you all keep up with the social media stuff and decipher it all

I don’t even know what this means, I just want to win, enough with the memes

Advertisement
Back