Johhnie Dixon The Opening Highlights

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
[video=youtube;QJVl23O2G2A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QJVl23O2G2A[/video]

Two things I notice here:

1) Somebody told me a month back that Dixon catches a lot of balls with his chest because he is afraid of using his hands. Looking at this video and watching his performance at the Miami camp, I noticed he has gotten better with trusting his hands for the catch. I don't really consider it a bad habit but it was something to monitor.

2) He did really well in the beginning and I'm really surprised he didn't play much more after that. Hope to see him doing backflips for the orange and green next year.

Advertisement
233.gif

He has a college ready frame already. Hope he piccs the U! Back flip reminds me of Horace Copeland. Different body types, of course, but this kid is a balla.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Easier to use your hands when you are not in pads and know that you won't get hit. Hopefully he continues that trend during the season.

Advertisement
Looks like a Phillip Dorsett or Malcolm Lewis clone.

Well those two are vastly different so....

More Malcolm Lewis IMO

Dixon is def thicker(heavier/stronger) than both Dorsett and Lewis by a lot.

Dixon already looks like a college WR.

If we can land Dixon and Berrios at WR to go along with Langham and Griffen(should be here in Jan), I would rate the WR class an A, and it will def soften the blow of loosing Lane to the turds.

Advertisement
Lol at the Malcolm comparison. Lewis is 6'00" & almost 200lbs as the last poster stated closer to Lewis def not bigger though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back