2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep this recruitment has that Mauigoa final lap feel to it with Tenn. I think we got Aguero at the end with our final kick. I say Got since he said he already knows where he’s going. We shall see.
Yep definitely has that feel, said he’s already made up his mind and yet so definitive leaks. That’s very rare

I’m certainly more confident than I was a few weeks ago when I figured the chance was close to zero lol

Advertisement
Man, those two guys.. sheesh.. Savants, Laus03 was the biggest proponent of south florida kids, will always remember him for that. Mf new the west side of florida like back of his hand.. Loved those guys and their POV. What was Garcia's name on there?

If it really is him, JoeyJr09.

Not sure how I feel about this one. A lot of what he’s said in interviews would seemingly point toward Miami, and he has posted a lot of Canes stuff on Twitter. However, seems like he’s been a UGA lock for so long that I don’t feel comfortable saying Miami.

It’s interesting to me how quiet Wiltfong has been on this one. Has a prediction in for UGA, but it’s almost a year old so it doesn’t mean much.
Especially considering it was when they had Addae

They be like I want Miami to be good again. Fakest compliment ever. So we can make it hard for you to get the Marvin Jones etc? Told people for us to be good, we have to knock some school out of the top 5 or whatever. UGA and Bama in the cross hairs
UGA will be in the Top 5 if you look at official visits and Crystal Balls for the uncommitted Top 400 players.

Bama will likely be outside the Top 5. We are taking all of their offensive line targets, we are likely to take several of their defensive line targets over the next three weeks, they are not taking any of our top 6 wide receiver targets in SFL and they are not getting Baxter or Young at RB. Two of their 11 recruits are from community colleges. When have you have seen that in the last five to ten years when it comes to Bama recruiting. Saban is smart and a great recruiter. He knows what‘s up.

The Texas schools have helped keep their players in Texas. Dabo took 5 star Woods from Alabama. UGA has taken a number of Top 100 players as well. Too early to tell what is happening at USC since West Coast kids tend to commit later. Mario though has been the real problem. He is likely to be even more of a problem once he gets through DL recruiting over the next three weeks and takes Hicks and Cormani later on in the Fall and Harbor if he does not go the track route.

I see UM, Ohio State, UGA, Texas and Notre Dame in the Top 5 in that order based on what is available for us to see and assuming we win 10 games. Mario has exceeded all expectations to date and there is no reason to assume that he will not continue this trend during the season.

Advertisement
“Coach Cristobal is Cuban and my family is Dominican, so they are already speaking Spanish to each other and they already have a great relationship,” Aguero said.

This right here tells me he's coming. Se acabó papo!!!! When Mario and Joenels parents started speaking Spanish to each other it was over. I'd be surprised if his parents didn't tell him to tell Kirby Dile a ese bobo que ya no llame!! Aquí en esta casa ya nos cuadramos con Mario!!
I wanted Dominican Carlton Banks in last class in Mario Eugenio.

Um should always have Bahamians, Jamaicans, Haitians, Cubans, Dominicans , PRS on the squad.

UGA will be in the Top 5 if you look at official visits and Crystal Balls for the uncommitted Top 400 players.

Bama will likely be outside the Top 5. We are taking all of their offensive line targets, we are likely to take several of their defensive line targets over the next three weeks, they are not taking any of our top 6 wide receiver targets in SFL and they are not getting Baxter or Young at RB. Two of their 11 recruits are from community colleges. When have you have seen that in the last five to ten years when it comes to Bama recruiting. Saban is smart and a great recruiter. He knows what‘s up.

The Texas schools have helped keep their players in Texas. Dabo took 5 star Woods from Alabama. UGA has taken a number of Top 100 players as well. Too early to tell what is happening at USC since West Coast kids tend to commit later. Mario though has been the real problem. He is likely to be even more of a problem once he gets through DL recruiting over the next three weeks and takes Hicks and Cormani later on in the Fall and Harbor if he does not go the track route.

I see UM, Ohio State, UGA, Texas and Notre Dame in the Top 5 in that order based on what is available for us to see and assuming we win 10 games. Mario has exceeded all expectations to date and there is no reason to assume that he will not continue this trend during the season.
Love the sentiment but completely disagree that Alabama is outside the top 4 when it’s all said and done. They are likely going to be playing for another championship this year too.

It’s only July. College football still has an entire season to play and many recruits will be flipped and many others are still uncommitted.

It’s gonna be an interesting cycle to say the least. I truly believe that 7 schools will push for the 300 mark this go around. Usually it’s only 2-3 schools.

Advertisement
I'm starting to think that no crystal balls coming out leading up to an announcement is actually the silent assassin Mario Cristo-ball.
100A889C-09D8-4DEA-9481-90BB9D348B57.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
UGA is shook after this surprise commitment of Justice Haynes to Bama.... He's a legacy kid they had all but dressed to play...

Here's Mansell's comments today on Aguero: I am going to assume they still feel they will get him in the end due to making the biggest offer.....

Many calls about Joenel Aguero and I continued to say I would pick UGA here in the end. You would be blind in this business not to take Miami serious right now with any prospect they are in for late. I guess I will have to update daily on him , until his makes his final choice, so again today I am staying with Georgia.

Going to add, Mansell also said " I have a good source on this one, that has known him a while". He says he has no idea if Aguero has notified any coaches.

UGA is shook after this surprise commitment of Justice Haynes to Bama.... He's a legacy kid they had all but dressed to play...

Here's Mansell's comments today on Aguero: I am going to assume they still feel they will get him in the end due to making the biggest offer.....

Many calls about Joenel Aguero and I continued to say I would pick UGA here in the end. You would be blind in this business not to take Miami serious right now with any prospect they are in for late. I guess I will have to update daily on him , until his makes his final choice, so again today I am staying with Georgia.

Going to add, Mansell also said " I have a good source on this one, that has known him a while". He says he has no idea if Aguero has notified any coaches.
No Idea Reaction GIF by SomeGoodNews

As mentioned by others UGA, Taint and Bama writers have had the easiest time possible when reporting on recruiting. They have ins to their respective staffs and even when things get murky, just betting on the home team will hit a high majority of the time. Mario done kicked in the door on the party though and now all bets are off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back