Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
yeah it’s a wrap. good to know.
Oh it’s a wrap for sho
1658004423544.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Man it's really lucky Miami can just pay for all these kids.

Lord knows the nightlife/environment in :insert ****hole here: dwarfs the multinational/cultural world destination we have.

Advertisement

Lord knows the nightlife/environment in :insert ****hole here: dwarfs the multinational/cultural world destination we have.
Don’t forget the 1/2 IPF, rented stadium and 5k fans a game.

Thankfully Ruiz showed up.

This is my most wanted prospect. I think James Williams and Avantae Williams can be day 1-2 picks. Kitchens and Balom have potential and may develop into draftable prospects. Aguero oozes potential and could also be a day 1-2 pick.

We're close to developing an NFL safety pipeline, which will only make us more attractive destination for top safety prospects.

Everyone thinks Miami is outbidding teams but that’s not true. Miami isn’t the best offer for a lot of kids in this class. Just be in the somewhere in ballpark and we’ll win. UF has far better offers for multiple targets , Rashada being one.

Advertisement
Everyone thinks Miami is outbidding teams but that’s not true. Miami isn’t the best offer for a lot of kids in this class. Just be in the somewhere in ballpark and we’ll win. UF has far better offers for multiple targets , Rashada being one.
Fam I tried to blow up my sarcasm scale. Looks like my verbiage needs work.

Everyone

Can

Get

F*****D

Nationwide

It's our time now Cribby!

Example 5,668 of this board being ahead of the pros and national guys, by weeks or longer.

I was listening to Donno's Locked on Canes podcast yesterday. His guest was John Garcia, Director of Football Recruiting at Sports Illustrated. Seemed like a good guy for SI. But I was LOLing when he talked about Miami coming out of nowhere for recruits several times -- e.g., Alinen, Popo, "we weren't talking about Okunlola (to Miami) a month ago, we weren't talking about Bonsu (to Miami) a month ago".

On Bryant ... "Miami was always 2 or 3 on his list. ... . All of a sudden Miami the school getting all the IMG kids ... now Miami is trending a whole lot more ... uh oh, here comes the U for another one"

These are all names I've heard on here months ago from @Cribby or @LeedsCane (sometimes cryptically, had to read the tea leaves) or @1murhurricane etc. I'm not saying they were all locked in. But the national analysts thought Miami wasn't a contender until now.

Garcia says he feels like Miami having a top 5 class is almost certain at this point.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’ve always thought if Miami could be in the bag game we would have been just fine. $40k and live in Miami or $50k and Tuscaloosa? I feel a lot of local guys would have stayed home.

For all of the people asking for more tape, it’s not up to me or to any of you to say if the kid is great or not.

There’s a reason why Jawja, OSU, Oregon, Baga and us have been hard (PAUSE) on this kid for so long, and it’s not because he sucks or is a “developmental” project.

In my opinion, he is the top safety prospect in this class. He will be a star at the next level.

If Mario, Zo and Addae have him at the top of their S board, then you know the kid is a baller.

You are absolutely right. Our opinions will have no bearing on whether he's a Cane or not. But, some fans, especially those with football backgrounds, can offer a prospective that others might not see. I, for one, appreciate Liberty Citys prospective on db recruits, as he's able to give a prospective I'm unfamiliar with, as he's a former db.

One thing is for sure, this kids tape is impossible to find. From what I've seen, he played a bit cb last year for IMG. For the big boys of cfb to be so heavily interested, he has to be legit. But, besides one poster, nobody has been able to describe his game, which in a world where media can be accessed from anywhere, at anytime, is a bit odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back