2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
41875975-C147-40C0-BFB6-341C08A80CB5.jpeg

Advertisement
I like what happened the following next 10 years. Greatest era of all time.
Absolutely, funny 5 titles to their 2, but those last 20 years…. phew…. would think they would be irrelevant during those years but what do I know.

Advertisement
I'm not gonna fault then for being ****y and talking ****. They've been signing big classes for a few years now and they're defending champs. I'd be overly confident if I were them too. Now they're still wrong ... but I get it at least unlike UF

Advertisement
Par de Bohemias instead of Presidentes
I’m not sure where that’s from but in the DR when you call the colmado up the street to bring more beer, they’re bringing Presidente and Presidente Light. I think offering Aguero’s parents Dominican beer served the way Dominicans love - Vestido de Novia style - will probably go further as a cultural gesture. I know you know this but a lot of Americans don’t. When I order beer that way over there they smile.

I’m not sure where that’s from but in the DR when you call the colmado up the street to bring more beer, they’re bringing Presidente and Presidente Light. I think offering Aguero’s parents Dominican beer served the way Dominicans love - Vestido de Novia style - will probably go further as a cultural gesture.
Bohemian is Dominican, Presidentes have fallen off since they were sold. Try a Bohemia next time you there

Advertisement
He’s still the same in the composite, 34th nationally 5 star.

He would be a good bit higher, but Rivals has him 91st overall and 4th best safety.. which is just ridiculously low. Physical tools don’t get much better for a safety than what he has
Oops my bads I was looking at a different recruit

Advertisement
I've been around a lot of kids. He's 1% of 1% both physically and mentally. If he didn't have football he'd be a CEO of a fortune 100 company. FACTS

Amazing stuff. Has he been playing mostly CB for the past couple years? The game clips of him I saw at IMG had him at CB. Any thoughts on how he compares to guys like Jevon Holland and Minkah Fitzpatrick serving as versatile safeties that can do a bit of everything including man up in the nickel spot?

At some point, these kids have to realize they can get exposure at literally any school, right?

Literally every top ranked kid has **** near identical finalists
It’s call recruiting top talent in the country my man. Don’t you also notice all the team that make their finalist usually all playoff team or big team that has investing heavy on their football program. Welcome to the big boys league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back