2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Don’t think I have ever been more ready to see a kids SR tape than this kid. Obviously getting the commit would be huge, but I know nothing about his game outside of some clips from 2019 lol.
I get to see him in person.

I'm too close to this one. I've said what I'm comfortable saying with him. No one here will steal this thread and say they're closer to this situation than I am lol
Looking forward to CM v Prep. This kid is a city of sin kid. Has to be a tough cat.

Advertisement
"Never trust a cuban who can't speak spanish"

I'm 32 yrs old, lived in Miami all my life... Never met one. Didn't even know they existed. I'm positive Manny was created in a fsu science lab.
Mangringo was half, AGAIN HALF from his dad, his mom was not. And they, as always exaggerated the story to create a false narrative. That fooker grew up with his mom, did not have a long deep relationship with his dad, he grew up with his gringo mother and stepdad. **** he even went to Miami Country Day which was, at least when I was in school (not there), a very gringo school.

Advertisement
He and Minnette Massey....legends!!!!!
agreed.

i had Hausler three times. the third time, he dropped his books and said "you are a glutton for punishment". ****, i wanted my money's worth and if he was the hardest/most feared professor, and he was, i wanted to take him as many times as possible. he didn't teach the law, he taught you how to think. invaluable.

Mangringo was half, AGAIN HALF from his dad, his mom was not. And they, as always exaggerated the story to create a false narrative. That fooker grew up with his mom, did not have a long deep relationship with his dad, he grew up with his gringo mother and stepdad. **** he even went to Miami Country Day which was, at least when I was in school (not there), a very gringo school.
exactly. everyone here and elsewhere used to boast about the many political attributes that percolated to him from his father. i argued all of the time (until i was almost banneded* for using the p word) that no such attributes percolated to him because he wasn't raised by his father, with whom he didnt have much of a relationship.

exactly. everyone here and elsewhere used to boast about the many political attributes that percolated to him from his father. i argued all of the time (until i was almost banneded* for using the p word) that no such attributes percolated to him because he wasn't raised by his father, with whom he didnt have much of a relationship.
Good info, and kudos on effectively using percolated multiple times.

Advertisement
I repeat, I'd rather bet on the coach that literally speaks the kid's language. Curby been OD'ing on Duolingo & Babbel tryna keep up...
trump mexico GIF

Aguero said Cristobal and his family, who are from the Domincan Republic, spoke to each other in Spanish and that was something that stood out to him.
You can say whatever you want Hoya; but I'm sticking with my UM pick on this one. LOL

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back