2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a business angle, a Latino Miami Hurricane star player endorsing a product such as Life Wallet to the Hispanic community in South Fl. would be well worth the investment.
I forgot to add that I'm a cuban from Miami, 68 Jackson General. Went to the U for 2 summer sessions, became friends with Ray Bellamy. With Mario and his crew the U is going places where we haven't bee for a while. U all the way!!!!

Advertisement
Mansell has some notes today on a few of their targets. Aguero is one of them.

Says he did some asking around and would still pick UGA as of today although Miami is really pushing. He says this will be one to watch to the end.
Could be wrong, but based on what I’ve seen from him, sounds like he is trying to slowly nudge it toward Miami to let them down easily.

Some of the posters there have actually said the same thing lol

“If I were picking today” is also a perfect setup to say that Miami swooped in late and bought Aguero.

Advertisement
From a business angle, a Latino Miami Hurricane star player endorsing a product such as Life Wallet to the Hispanic community in South Fl. would be well worth the investment.
And Massachusetts... And the Dee Arra!

Advertisement
E5D1567F-88E5-4834-BE82-A7E14C1E6144.jpeg

@1murhurricane 👀👀👀

David Lake spoke to Aguero:

Aguero says he has the best relationships with Coach Cristobal and Coach Day.
Miami is on the come up. They are going to keep stacking it up.
Aguero says Addae is the main reason why he likes UGA. Now that he’s at Miami, he loves it. He says they talk every other day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just realized the three dots means “more options” under posts.

So it means more options to choose from as far as players go when imur posts.

Wow.

Think Jalen may have scared him away from the predictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back