2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
View attachment 197943
Uh oh, they’re getting worried..

View attachment 197944
I’m sorry, but are these jokers honestly suggesting that GEORGIA is losing recruits to UNC due to NIL? That’s a whole other level of spin.

View attachment 197945

What is with all these fans of other teams pushing the narrative that Mario was working with loads of elite talent at Oregon? It’s flat-out false and would take like 60 seconds to actually check. He had two classes in the top 10 (highest being 6), and his best classes were freshmen and sophomores for the 2021 season.

Mario has never fielded a staff close to to the level of this one either. All these people are in for a truly rude awakening.
They're specifically referring to Herbert and the narrative that he was held back by a conservative Mario. They will point to Oregon's loss to Auburn, a game that Oregon dominated and coughed up at the very end. Of course they'll also bring up Utah, but won't acknowledge that, by the end of the year, Utah would have beaten just about ANYONE in the country. They will discredit Mario's TWO PAC-12 championships, if they even acknowledge them at all, because it's not the SEC, SEC, SEC and even downplay the Rose Bowl Championship because it wasn't a national championship.

All in all, we have to accept the fact that WE ARE MIAMI and no one will want to give us, Mario, or anyone associated with UM any credit whatsoever. So just embrace the hate; laugh at the narratives; and when we curb stomp them, let them know who did it!

They're specifically referring to Herbert and the narrative that he was held back by a conservative Mario. They will point to Oregon's loss to Auburn, a game that Oregon dominated and coughed up at the very end. Of course they'll also bring up Utah, but won't acknowledge that, by the end of the year, Utah would have beaten just about ANYONE in the country. They will discredit Mario's TWO PAC-12 championships, if they even acknowledge them at all, because it's not the SEC, SEC, SEC and even downplay the Rose Bowl Championship because it wasn't a national championship.

All in all, we have to accept the fact that WE ARE MIAMI and no one will want to give us, Mario, or anyone associated with UM any credit whatsoever. So just embrace the hate; laugh at the narratives; and when we curb stomp them, let them know who did it!
Yep, and also the fact that Oregon may have had some of the worst luck in the country with injuries. It was ridiculous. Absolutely wasn’t the same team that went into the horseshoe and pushed OSU around most of the game.

Advertisement
The way they’re reacting over there, I’m starting to feel good about Aguero. Would be a HUGE win, maybe the biggest yet considering how hard the defending champs are trying to lock him down
Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line

View attachment 197943

View attachment 197944
I’m sorry, but are these jokers honestly suggesting that GEORGIA is losing recruits to UNC due to NIL? That’s a whole other level of spin.

View attachment 197945

What is with all these fans of other teams pushing the narrative that Mario was working with loads of elite talent at Oregon? It’s flat-out false and would take like 60 seconds to actually check. He had two classes in the top 10 (highest being 6), and his best classes were freshmen and sophomores for the 2021 season.

Mario has never fielded a staff close to to the level of this one either. All these people are in for a truly rude awakening.
Kirby had the same exact label until winning the NC last year and frankly would still have that label if Bama had their top two receivers for that game.

Advertisement
View attachment 197943

View attachment 197944

View attachment 197945

I was saying the same yesterday. He did exactly what his talent level suggested. They act like he had UGA and Bama roster. Man took over a 4-8 team that has no recruiting base.

If you listen to these Clowns, they are Vanderbilt and Northwestern. I would even take these excuses from the Golden Domers. I will not even take it from Ole Miss Or Miss St. Vandy and maybe Missouri can come with that ****.

Yep, and also the fact that Oregon may have had some of the worst luck in the country with injuries. It was ridiculous. Absolutely wasn’t the same team that went into the horseshoe and pushed OSU around most of the game.
didn't they have like 12+ players injured?

Advertisement
Can you expand a little? I'm curious what you mean. And I'm not fishing for info, or specifics. Just curious on your thought process as to what I asked. Are the legal NIL deals that the Tennessee's and Miami's and USC's are throwing around really bigger than what a school like UGA or Bama is willing to spend? I would be very surprised to learn that. These schools have/had boosters for YEARS throwing around a lot of cash. We all know the Sony story....multiple hundreds of thousands of dollars And there are 500+ others. But now all of sudden because Miami has John Ruiz and a collection of several other businesses willing to pay kids for their NIL, the bags and bags of cash that used to lure kids to the SEC schools are irrelevant? LifeWallet and IV therapy blew all of the SEC's big booster network out of the water? I cannot imagine that's true.
This was already answered but I think this is a great question and like the thought experiment that comes with it. I will preface and say I know nothing and have zero inside info.

My immediate thought is yes (because it can be a lot higher than the under-the-table bags) and no because it has a lot to do with relationships as well. I believe that question was answered with the whole Rashada situation (gaytahs offered more). And, I don't think Rashada is special in that regard. It makes sense that the money just needs to be close enough for most people to take the option of having better relationships.

How many times have we seen these kids and not just the kids but the staff he brought in being sold on the vision Mario and Co are building? I think Mario and his passion are infectious and that's what makes this whole thing special and why so many fans are finally rebuilding genuine hope and optimism for what's coming.

From Rusty Mansell at UGA 247

Ten days out from a decision on Joenel Aguero and it is pretty clear here that Miami is a team that is making a push as well. He is a major target for the Bulldogs, they have recruited him hard all the way until this point. If I am picking right now , I would stay with UGA, but this one could have some twist and turns before he actually walks up to the microphone
tom hardy bane GIF

people gotham GIF

Advertisement
They (the outside world) just don't understand how special that south Florida lifestyle is. It's a real mentality that people dont get. They think coaches and players will be happy living in racist Tuscaloosa or gang ridden baton rouge.

Sports are no different than anything else. People like to be surrounded by like minded people , living in a echo chamber. So when you make ridiculous comments like “ selling culture over cash“ nobody notices.
Yeah but you always have few man who don't buy into the cult who get 1k down votes when they spitting facts. If you wanna know the truth of what's going on, u can't take it from Homer's or rivals. Check Oregon fans, USC, maybe the buckeyes. They are not personally invested in our fate good or bad. They can just analyze what they see and hear on the trail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back