2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s funny how Cis is always days and even weeks ahead of the professionals. Once again Miami is suddenly a threat.

They‘ll eventually learn to but some respek on our names.

They won’t. It will be the same song and dance. It’s hilarious going to all these other teams boards and reading their opinions on Miami. They don’t think Miami is going to win anything and they think Cristobal sucks as a coach. I will say he never had a coaching staff anywhere as good as he does now than he did at Oregon. That’s the biggest difference here.

Advertisement
It’s funny how Cis is always days and even weeks ahead of the professionals. Once again Miami is suddenly a threat.

I guess it takes a few weeks to get over the denial. Soon enough, they will know if Miami is involved it’s serious.

This would be huge not just because hes an elite safety talent especially at SS..but also because this really puts UGA on notice that if they have to go head to head with us against any kid..its going to be a war. (Bama already knows whats up) UGA can scoot around all they want about kids like Popo Aguire ("well, we really didnt want him THAT bad") but they cant play that game with Aguero. Kirby wants him BAAAAAD! And has recruited him HARD. This would be a HUGE loss for their moral. There is no way they can scoot around this one. Rusty would have to concede that UM took this one right from under Kirby.
Good for Mario. These teams have gotten too comfortable when it comes to recruiting their state.

Mario has put them on notice that I’ll come to your crib and snatch your recruit.

I’m surprised how much respect Mario has gotten from UGA. Bama I get since he coached there but UGA is a little bit surprising. Kinda crazy that they seem to be the only fanbases that don’t only cite “NIL or Ruiz”.
You shouldn't be. UGA for the most part respects Sabag and Baga for the most part and realizes they have great coaching recruiting and facilities like they do. ANy coach that excels in the $EC is usually respected by everyone and that includes acknowledging that Mario can croot his *** off.

Yep. I peruse other forums and reddit and the classic retort from other fans is "miami came in late - must have paid $$$" when they don't realize we've been in it from the jump.

Advertisement
This would be huge not just because hes an elite safety talent especially at SS..but also because this really puts UGA on notice that if they have to go head to head with us against any kid..its going to be a war. (Bama already knows whats up) UGA can scoot around all they want about kids like Popo Aguire ("well, we really didnt want him THAT bad") but they cant play that game with Aguero. Kirby wants him BAAAAAD! And has recruited him HARD. This would be a HUGE loss for their moral. There is no way they can scoot around this one. Rusty would have to concede that UM took this one right from under Kirby.
They got bodied for Rrrrrrrrraul as well lol. He lives in GA. First hat to get the pump fake. Gave me heart palputations and ****

Yep. I peruse other forums and reddit and the classic retort from other fans is "miami came in late - must have paid $$$" when they don't realize we've been in it from the jump.
Yup I said it on twitter. They set up a false narrative, instead of admitting they were wrong they said money got us in there and it's really doing our coaches a disservice because if they really were doing their job instead of thinking everyone wanna blow Saban and Kirby, they would have known, Francis we have a longstanding relationship, same for Rrrrrrrrrraul. They give no credence to that.

66BCF347-7B9D-4D7F-9DBB-E8D19AC76F8B.jpeg

Uh oh, they’re getting worried..

915B0464-6F64-4F6D-A03C-C709D7DB6E45.jpeg

I’m sorry, but are these jokers honestly suggesting that GEORGIA is losing recruits to UNC due to NIL? That’s a whole other level of spin.

5A9EECE0-8DBC-44CA-A335-2301C4444027.jpeg

What is with all these fans of other teams pushing the narrative that Mario was working with loads of elite talent at Oregon? It’s flat-out false and would take like 60 seconds to actually check. He had two classes in the top 10 (highest being 6), and his best classes were freshmen and sophomores for the 2021 season.

Mario has never fielded a staff close to to the level of this one either. All these people are in for a truly rude awakening.

Advertisement
I’m surprised how much respect Mario has gotten from UGA. Bama I get since he coached there but UGA is a little bit surprising. Kinda crazy that they seem to be the only fanbases that don’t only cite “NIL or Ruiz”.
Mario and Kirby worked together for 2 years at Bama and Mario was the recruiting coordinator both years while Kirby was the DC. Kirby knows how good of a recruiter Mario is.

View attachment 197943
Uh oh, they’re getting worried..

View attachment 197944
I’m sorry, but are these jokers honestly suggesting that GEORGIA is losing recruits to UNC due to NIL? That’s a whole other level of spin.

View attachment 197945

What is with all these fans of other teams pushing the narrative that Mario was working with loads of elite talent at Oregon? It’s flat-out false and would take like 60 seconds to actually check. He had two classes in the top 10 (highest being 6), and his best classes were freshmen and sophomores for the 2021 season.

Mario has never fielded a staff close to to the level of this one either. All these people are in for a truly rude awakening.
its just something rival fans have heard from other rival fans and now it is a fact.

You shouldn't be. UGA for the most part respects Sabag and Baga for the most part and realizes they have great coaching recruiting and facilities like they do. ANy coach that excels in the $EC is usually respected by everyone and that includes acknowledging that Mario can croot his *** off.
I live central GA, and save for a few interactions, most people look at Miami as if it the program is some type of disease. Most people hold a very narrow view of CFB in general. Fans who know the sport definitely recognize Mario but I don’t see too many of them in my area.

Advertisement
Mario and Kirby worked together for 2 years at Bama and Mario was the recruiting coordinator both years while Kirby was the DC. Kirby knows how good of a recruiter Mario is.
You know Kirby & Saban realized recruiting was going to get a **** of a lot more difficult once Mario came home. Just like everyone else, I’m sure they anticipated a few years before he went scorched earth like this.

Advertisement
The most interesting thing about all of this, and several of you have touched upon this, is Mario's game day coaching, to be clear Manny Diaz took the cake for that, by the way.

What Mario has done is surrounded himself with ***'t coaches that have experience with game day coaching as well and are on the sideline with him, being Kevin Steele, a gray bear din the industry and Charlie Strong, even Frank Ponce would have great qualities in that (being an OC or in his case a former one you have to be very cognizant of time management). He may have tabbed on of those guys to be his time guy or game day guy, again an assumption based on how he is actually perceived and actual fact and how he sees himself. I'd imagine he's self aware enough to know what's up and do that.

What I'm trying to say in short is, he's got guys with him to fill in for his perceived weakness.

I live central GA, and save for a few interactions, most people look at Miami as if it the program is some type of disease. Most people hold a very narrow view of CFB in general. Fans who know the sport definitely recognize Mario but I don’t see too many of them in my area.
I agree with you. I would counter that their ignorance is only towards Miami and when he was at Oregon they respected his recruiting ability and they had no choice but to respect his recruiting ability while Mario was at Baga.

If they never did then you should stay away from that kind of stupidity as that's the kind that may be contagious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back