2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the UGA board absolutely thinks Mario/Ruiz have swept in and offered up a HUGE NIL bag to Aguero...
Every fanbase with the same playbook. If you listen to these man, Ruiz has more money than a Arab Sheik that owns Saudi Arabia. They simply give zero credit to Mario. Also they put out the wrong narrative before hand thinking we have no chance then when reality hit, they blame NIL, the lizards,Bama, UGA. They all do it. SEC man dem seem like they share 1 brain

Advertisement
"This Aguero announcement will be very interesting and will reveal a lot about our NIL approach and how effective it is in the short term.

It's rather obvious that he's borderline a UGA silent and we are the much more desirable attractive football program.

But Miami has decided to counter that with a large NIL offer late. I wonder if this is one where we finally push our NIL weight around or if Kirby sticks to his guns. I'm not so sure they treat Aguero the sme way they did Mitchell. We will see."
Better written version of something I’m used to reading in gator tears. Good to see these guys shook

U got screen shots?
Screenshot_20220711-151148_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
I don’t want to be THAT GUY

But every SFLA guy we’ve lost for like 10 years we’ve blamed the bag game. Not the complete ineptitude of the recruiting staff

Or we call them divas

Built in excuses for getting beat I guess citing one or two actual examples

Advertisement
I don’t want to be THAT GUY

But every SFLA guy we’ve lost for like 10 years we’ve blamed the bag game. Not the complete ineptitude of the recruiting staff

Or we call them divas

Built in excuses for getting beat I guess citing one or two actual examples
Yeah but alot of it was Bags. We seen terrible coaches go to these schools and the recruiting still went on. Even lazy recruiters.

Advertisement
UGA, Bama, etc. have been paying players for YEARS. We all know this. It's a 100.0% concrete fact. Literally, this isn't sour grapes, it's not hearsay, it's a ******* fact.

So what I don't understand, is what changed from then to now? These people are acting like NIL has allowed a lowly program like little ol' Miami to leapfrog the traditional bag schools. How is that the case? Did we not just level the playing field, somewhat?

So answer me this....are the NIL deals we're offering kids significantly more than what a school like UGA used to pay kids under the table? Is that why Miami is lapping these fools? Or is it just a flat-out excuse because, with the level playing field, Mario is just better at connecting with kids and selling them than anyone could have ever imagined?

UGA, Bama, etc. have been paying players for YEARS. We all know this. It's a 100.0% concrete fact. Literally, this isn't sour grapes, it's not hearsay, it's a ******* fact.

So what I don't understand, is what changed from then to now? These people are acting like NIL has allowed a lowly program like little ol' Miami to leapfrog the traditional bag schools. How is that the case? Did we not just level the playing field, somewhat?

So answer me this....are the NIL deals we're offering kids significantly more than what a school like UGA used to pay kids under the table? Is that why Miami is lapping these fools? Or is it just a flat-out excuse because, with the level playing field, Mario is just better at connecting with kids and selling them than anyone could have ever imagined?

I have so many examples of this. Any booster who turns in another school though is opening up a big liability. ANY school.

Advertisement
I have so many examples of this. Any booster who turns in another school though is opening up a big liability. ANY school.

Can you expand a little? I'm curious what you mean. And I'm not fishing for info, or specifics. Just curious on your thought process as to what I asked. Are the legal NIL deals that the Tennessee's and Miami's and USC's are throwing around really bigger than what a school like UGA or Bama is willing to spend? I would be very surprised to learn that. These schools have/had boosters for YEARS throwing around a lot of cash. We all know the Sony story....multiple hundreds of thousands of dollars And there are 500+ others. But now all of sudden because Miami has John Ruiz and a collection of several other businesses willing to pay kids for their NIL, the bags and bags of cash that used to lure kids to the SEC schools are irrelevant? LifeWallet and IV therapy blew all of the SEC's big booster network out of the water? I cannot imagine that's true.

It’s a combination of things. We have the right people in place, we have infrastructure, I don’t want to put details in public forum. On top of everything, mario is a machine

Can you expand a little? I'm curious what you mean. And I'm not fishing for info, or specifics. Just curious on your thought process as to what I asked. Are the legal NIL deals that the Tennessee's and Miami's and USC's are throwing around really bigger than what a school like UGA or Bama is willing to spend? I would be very surprised to learn that. These schools have/had boosters for YEARS throwing around a lot of cash. We all know the Sony story....multiple hundreds of thousands of dollars And there are 500+ others. But now all of sudden because Miami has John Ruiz and a collection of several other businesses willing to pay kids for their NIL, the bags and bags of cash that used to lure kids to the SEC schools are irrelevant? LifeWallet and IV therapy blew all of the SEC's big booster network out of the water? I cannot imagine that's true.

Discovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back