2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, the warning has been posted.

View attachment 197347
Have to think that Mario is working with these recruits in telling them to sort of lead these other schools on/play it cool in regards to Miami.

It was a pattern with prized recruits at Oregon and he’s already doing it here. Everyone gets lulled to sleep towards Miami as a threat and then the script flips in the final 24 hours pre announcement. Mario Cristobal is a bad, bad man.

Advertisement

View attachment 197347
Lol at the “sounds like Miami is way in this one late”. Like we came out of no where and are poaching him. Similar to Gator logic w us and Rashada.

Their selective memory should be analyzed and studied. Maybe that skill could be harnessed to repress bad or harmful memories that cause PTSD. Maybe it’s just willful ignorance.

Their subscribers are just paying for validation and comfort more so than the truth. 😂

Advertisement

View attachment 197347
There’s always whackos out there and I don’t read much from other teams but one thing I’ve noticed is many UGA and Bama fans have not been surprised by what we are doing

I know we talk **** about their fanbases for good reason, but they love college football. I like seeing so many of them having that “we knew this day could come” attitude about Miami

(Notwithstanding the turds from both fanbases just something I’ve noticed)

Advertisement
There’s always whackos out there and I don’t read much from other teams but one thing I’ve noticed is many UGA and Bama fans have not been surprised by what we are doing

I know we talk **** about their fanbases for good reason, but they love college football. I like seeing so many of them having that “we knew this day could come” attitude about Miami

(Notwithstanding the turds from both fanbases just something I’ve noticed)
I’m surprised how much respect Mario has gotten from UGA. Bama I get since he coached there but UGA is a little bit surprising. Kinda crazy that they seem to be the only fanbases that don’t only cite “NIL or Ruiz”.

Lol at the “sounds like Miami is way in this one late”. Like we came out of no where and are poaching him. Similar to Gator logic w us and Rashada.

Their selective memory should be analyzed and studied. Maybe that skill could be harnessed to repress bad or harmful memories that cause PTSD. Maybe it’s just willful ignorance.

Their subscribers are just paying for validation and comfort more so than the truth. 😂
***** crazy they act like they didn't just swoop in and bag up kids they weren't even connected to numerous times in the past 5 years.

The selective ignorance of these blue blood fan bases blows my mind.

My wife is a buckeye fan and I spent three yrs going to brus rooms osu alumni watch parties to watch the games. I tell you these ***** literally would melt down if any call right or wrong went against them. They were literally blind to the truth no matter what the replay would show. Dont even get me started about recruiting. One of the top dog alums there liked me cause I knew my **** and wasn't biased about my takes on osu. He respected that id come in my canes **** and take the heat from those pasty ranch eaters every week. He would dish on the recruiting all the time. Then you hear the rest of the idiots in the bar complaining about how dirty the sec and how they are above all that pay for play stuff and this guy just sitting there with his **** eating grin the whole time.

View attachment 197347
And that is a false narrative because if they didnt dismiss us from the beginning they would know we were always in this. The elite teams look down on every other team off rip, especially SEC schools. Then act shocked when longstanding relationship emerge. Raul Aguirre did an interview on either scoop the u or sebastian lane when Cristobal came in and explained that his dad knew Mirabal and Cristobal personally. So how is that a late development? Also everyone wants to blame recruiting losses to NIL as if they are not playing the same game. Even Bama every kid gets charger pre NIL fans.

I’m surprised how much respect Mario has gotten from UGA. Bama I get since he coached there but UGA is a little bit surprising. Kinda crazy that they seem to be the only fanbases that don’t only cite “NIL or Ruiz”.
100% agreed

And of course some will always cry foul but even the OSU fans I know are saying the same thing. “Welcome back” almost

Almost haha

Advertisement
1657554927194.gif

Mario pulling up to the college football world !

Advertisement
100% agreed

And of course some will always cry foul but even the OSU fans I know are saying the same thing. “Welcome back” almost

Almost haha
Most knowledgeable CFB fans I know, know Miami being good is better for the health of the sport. Same with USC. The mouth breather, Thug U type people only ***** and complain.

They have no reason to feel insecure right now. Give it time.

Plus they know **** well they built their empire dropping bags like bat guano, they're not like most Bama fans who buy Saban's b.s.

View attachment 197347

One of the fun byproducts of Miami getting back into serious recruiting battles is watching the more smug/arrogant SEC "insiders" figure out new ways to acknowledge that their information is not nearly as accurate or reliable as it once was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back