Joel Klatt

Advertisement
We would have given up 1000 yards that day if they don’t take their foot off the peddle. And people still believe in this coach?

Advertisement
Bruh, we gave Williams & Carter their highlights! Courtesy of Carter & Ivey.
I have a couple of friends that are Broncos fans - they don't watch College football, but know I'm a Canes fan.

They both blew up my phone yesterday when they drafted Williams "Man, how good is this guy? He obliterated Miami..."

I obviously had to set them straight "Unless the Chiefs hire Blake Baker in the offseason you're going to be disappointed taking him in at the top of the second round".

Advertisement
It was up there with the most thorough and brutal *** kickings in modern football history. I think there was some stat that showed they gained almost every yard they possibly could have gained in that game. It doesn’t get any worse.

Our coaches and team deserve to be mocked in perpetuity for that game.

His last name sounds like a terrible diagnosis...

Patient: Tell it to me straight Doc
Doctor: I'm sorry, but you got a bad case of the Klatt, worst I've seen. The nurse has PTSD from looking at your diseased junk. It's what happens when you lay with a dirty woman.
Patient: That gayter *****!

Advertisement
No, it was a personal foul on Beason's downfield block on Klatt near the end of the fumble return.
Ok. I knew it was at the end of the play and he was in no way a passer. I just mis-remembered it being a totally ridiculous call where everyone said WTF like many others over the years.

Advertisement
We would have given up 1000 yards that day if they don’t take their foot off the peddle. And people still believe in this coach?
They scored 21 points in the fourth quarter. They had one foot pressing the gas to the floor and the other on our defense’s neck.

Don't think so. We believe in the coach who made the necessary coaching changes to the defensive side like he made to the offensive side the year before.

We begrudgingly accept he is learning from his mistakes as a novice head coach. Hope founded on tangible changes that are being made. We will see if these changes on defense like the offense pay off this year.

Advertisement
Back