Joe Zagacki

Joe Zagacki

• Total voters
Advertisement
I don’t think I’ve ever heard a more robotic, monotone voice and approach by any sports commentator in all of the years that I’ve been watching sports.

He comes off as fake, and so does DBJ. These guys are professional yes men, otherwise known *** *** kissers and sniffers.

By the way, this thread is gold. The majority of the comments actually had me really laughing out loud.

Can’t listen to him. He’s an embarrassment. I understand it’s his job to be a homer, but aside from that, I don’t think he’s good at announcing the games. I’d prefer the university find a more legitimate radio guy or anyone more capable. It’s similar to our previous five coaches in terms of a hire. He’s not good, but he’s all we’ve got. Another example of making a bad decision and continuing to do it over and over again. Just the thought of hiring someone to be the “voice of the program” or a radio person with a terrible voice…. It’s laughable and real. The joke is on us.

Last edited:
Press conference. Joe asked Golden why the University of Miami and why now. And Golden said, “are you kidding me”?. The room erupted in applause and that was the last applause Golden has ever received in his life.
Years ago I think it was them who had a fake Joe Zagacki who would call in and spoof Zagacki as a joke.

Advertisement
HY2FUQTPXR3ODJIF7Y3CGHUIEI.jpg
😂😂😂😂😂 wait a min, is this real? Jesus Christ!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow, we have gone all in on DBJ and Joe hate. Should we fly the “Axe Zagack….Fillet DBJ” banner? Not saying they are the best BUT have you ever heard other schools announcers? “Where’s the Hokie Bird”…..uuuuggghhh there is so much worse out there.

Probably the best evidence that the athletic department doesn’t care about sports is the prolonged career of this man. He’s just the worst. Every UM baseball game he can’t make is made infinitely better by the actual students calling the action.

I’ll never forget watching a replay of the Duke return TD when someone at ESPN said “listen to the Miami announcer call the play, incredible, he lost his voice”. Nope, Joe hadn’t lost his voice, that’s just how he sounds when he gets excited.

Lord Im so sick of this school.
And here I thought that The Return was his “Havlicek stole the ball” moment.

once again the skill is in keeping your job,not how good are you at your job. trained monkees can do it.basically there are thousands of people that can do these jobs from high school and colleges.

Advertisement
Back