Joe Zagacki

Joe Zagacki

• Total voters
Press conference. Joe asked Golden why the University of Miami and why now. And Golden said, “are you kidding me”?. The room erupted in applause and that was the last applause Golden has ever received in his life.
There was raucous applause as he left town too, but yea I suppose that wasn’t really for him.

Advertisement
Wow, we have gone all in on DBJ and Joe hate. Should we fly the “Axe Zagack….Fillet DBJ” banner? Not saying they are the best BUT have you ever heard other schools announcers? “Where’s the Hokie Bird”…..uuuuggghhh there is so much worse out there.
We live in a large metro area with many people who could do the job, these other schools rely on their county’s inmate work program to fill those roles.

Press conference. Joe asked Golden why the University of Miami and why now. And Golden said, “are you kidding me”?. The room erupted in applause and that was the last applause Golden has ever received in his life.

I remember thinking this guy is gonna come in here, teach fundamentals, instill discipline & dominate the recruiting game. I had a Fear The Tie avatar on TOS. Then Maryland game happened & I knew I had been duped. The shame..

53C7BC65-4676-4849-9936-A913814BD7D0.png

I would take the dude that i think use to be on nbc or channel 10 when i was a kid and now works with FAU over Zagacki...Frank Forte

Advertisement
Zagacki is not only a terrible play by play broadcaster, he's also a smug POS as well. I had friends who used to work for WVUM (UM's student run radio station) and the way Zagacki used to treat them was pretty despicable. He's an *******.

I would take the dude that i think use to be on nbc or channel 10 when i was a kid and now works with FAU over Zagacki...Frank Forte
i interned with him years ago. great guy.

i would also take dave lamont, or even mark jones from espn

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back