Joe Yearby saves Al Golden!

CaneTheGaytors

Biletnikoff Award Winner
Al Folden should be thankful that he has Joe on this team. Kid is a stud and saved his *** repeatedly tonight.

In the open field, JY reminds me of Barry Sanders minus the elite speed. He breaks ankles something nasty and makes it look effortless.

That run in the first half where he juked a couple of guys in the open field was hide yo wife, hide yo kids dirty.

Happy for the kid. Not happy that Folden gets to corch another game for our once proud U.

Advertisement
Luckily for us Yesrby won't be able to save us against power five teams,

Idk about that. I don't think from a rushing attack but from a run after the catch he might burn a few p5 teams. They should line Yearby at slot sometimes

Idk about that. I don't think from a rushing attack but from a run after the catch he might burn a few p5 teams. They should line Yearby at slot sometimes

Intelligent post and though I agree with your assessment, I still think our Canes get rolled next week.

Advertisement
So Golden recruits Yearby and the staff build him up and Coley gets him some plays in space and this is the post you come up with?

Go join QueenofSpades in the corner, bytch. I'm sure he'll let you play with his vast collection of dolls. Or maybe he'll let you watch him whack off to his favorite Folden poster.

You two should date. You're perfect for each other.

Slurpers gonna slurp!

I don't care that the opponent was FAU. That was a monster performance by Yearby. He may not have elite speed but there is one thing about him that stands out to me. The kid is a great football player. He is a natural runner and receiver. Yearby strikes me as the kind of guy that just makes plays over and over again. His elite receiving skills were on display tonight and it was great to see.

You mentioned lining him up in the slot occasionally to take full advantage of his abity and I agree. The bad news is this staff is much too stupid to fully utilize his talents. Forget the slot, you could line this kid up anywhere across the formation. Slot, out wide, motion him out of the backfield etc.....

Last edited:

I don't care that the opponent was FAU. That was a monster performance by Yearby. He may not have elite speed but there is one thing about him that stands out to me. The kid is a great football player. He is a natural runner and receiver. Yearby strikes me as the kind of guy that just makes plays over and over again. His elite receiving skills were on display tonight and it was great to see.

You mentioned lining him up in the slot occasionally to take full advantage of his abity and I agree. The bad news is this staff is much too stupid to fully utilize his talents. Forget the slot, you could line this kid up anywhere across the formation. Slot, out wide, motion him out of the backfield etc.....

I think he's carrying 5-10lbs too much weight. He isn't a 4.3 burner and never will be, but the eyeball test tells me he's carrying too much mass compared to last year. It reeks of classic Al Goldenism, pack the pounds on an athlete who's better with agility and quick direction change than power.

Advertisement
RB's got to put on the pounds. It is a long season. You think the NFL wants him to weigh 185?

Going back to to the corner.

RB's got to put on the pounds. It is a long season. You think the NFL wants him to weigh 185?

He's not in the NFL right now. Who cares what they want?

As a college running back, which is what he is, weighing a little less at this point would be a good thing.

Advertisement
As i have said multiple times before, he is highly motivated. With two kids, he has no choice but to ball out and get to the league

As i have said multiple times before, he is highly motivated. With two kids, he has no choice but to ball out and get to the league

Yearby is smart and has always made good grades. He does not need the NFL to make money. He can always fall back on his education. I hate when people assume black kids only have football to provide for their kids.

SLURPERS, just to show that there's no hard feelings, this one is dedicated to a forever amicable relationship, as we ALL celebrate the inevitable countdown. Just remember, as we joyfully proclaim "**** YOU", we only do so with the utmost respect.

Firing Day is 80 away.

[video=youtube;7yxQKxm76TQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yxQKxm76TQ[/video]

Advertisement

He's not in the NFL right now. Who cares what they want?

As a college running back, which is what he is, weighing a little less at this point would be a good thing.

Sorry I don't not see any difference in speed and agility with the heavier yearby it just looks funny but the 180!pound yearby got ran down by a linebacker from cincinatti last year at least this Yearby can carry guys into the end zone

Yearby is smart and has always made good grades. He does not need the NFL to make money. He can always fall back on his education. I hate when people assume black kids only have football to provide for their kids.

^^^^This may be true but I'm glad he is smart. No matter his skin color because if it were not for him...we probably lose to fau.

Is this guy serious? Hmm let me see NFL starting average salary or college grad starting salary? and also I want him to succeed in life but 2 kids a year out of high school doesnt scream a smart kid or one who makes good decisions

Advertisement
Back