Joe >Trevor

Advertisement
How do you lads and lassies feel about Mac Jones?

Earlier today, an NFL writer on Twitter said his ceiling is similar to Burrow’s and got crucified. But I don’t think that’s an outlandish take.

Both are super accurate. Burrow has a bit more athleticism + arm strength, but the extra arm strength was only added recently and Burrow is two years older.
Hard to say with 1) unequal OLs and 2) unequal WRs rooms.

Advertisement
Burrow just turned 25 didn’t realize mahomes was only 26. Lamar a RB who can throw. Herbert not there yet, TL 😭. Cincinnati get this Oline together it’s not close. Burrow still getting things done getting sacked 9 times. Phins might just wait it out until TVD gets draft eligible
Cincy need to do what KC did last offseason after their tackles got injured and super bowl debacle.. Draft and rebuild whole oline..

Advertisement
Yeah I’ll agree Burrow has the leg up now, let’s revisit after next season. Idk who would’ve had a great season with Urban as HC lol
^Exactly this.

Everyone wants to bury Lawrence already. No rookie QB would’ve ever done anything in the situation he was put in this season.

Advertisement
Tua had almost zero skilled players his first season at Miami and his OL was dog dirt and still is. He has still done more with less.

Miami has had 4 OCs in 3 years of the Flores experiment. It's been a mess.
Actually, he’s done less with less.

But you want the former Bama QB to succeed instead of the former Clemson QB who embarrassed Bama. I get it.

Advertisement
Actually, he’s done less with less.

But you want the former Bama QB to succeed instead of the former Clemson QB who embarrassed Bama. I get it.
Not much science there. Trevor Lawrence vs Zach Wilson would be much the better comparison.

Tua had almost zero skilled players his first season at Miami and his OL was dog dirt and still is. He has still done more with less.

Miami has had 4 OCs in 3 years of the Flores experiment. It's been a mess.
Burrows OL sucks ***. he also missed a lot of his rookie with a knee injury. still put up more than anything tua has done so far. we brought in Tuas preferred QB coach and his WR (who is very good in waddle) and he still looks ordinary to below average at times. hes just not anywhere near the Josh Allens, Herbert's, Burrows of the world. idk what more you need to see but if you need an elite OL and elite parts around a QB to make him good, hes not good. we already did that experiment with tannehill

Advertisement
Back