Joe Salave’a

I keep seeing these lists and I just wonder what the rubric/criteria are for the rankings.
Great question! I've been trying to figure that out also bczu outside of rushing yards allowed, Oregon's defensive stats are underwhelming tbh.

Advertisement
E6QuAd_UYAgOHZ4.jpg
Paranos special

Advertisement
Wonder how he would fill out the "apostrophe" in his name on those tests you take as a youngster where you have to pencil or pen in the circle that has the letter that corresponds to the letter in your name?

With this rumor of Charlie Patridge deadline for Pitt to counter off Miami, I think maybe Joe Salave’a's wife didn't want to leave the PNW for SFL.

I can't imagine Joe Salave’a wouldn't jump at the chance to develop southern ties to add to his coaching/recruiting repertoire in Miami.

His family are very rooted in their Polynesian culture, so the cross country culture shock transition may be to much for his family.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
With this rumor of Charlie Patridge deadline for Pitt to counter off Miami, I think maybe Joe Salave’a's wife didn't want to leave the PNW for SFL.

I can't imagine Joe Salave’a wouldn't jump at the chance to develop southern ties to add to his coaching/recruiting repertoire in Miami.

His family are very rooted in their Polynesian culture, so the cross country culture shock transition may be to much for his family.

Go Canes

Partridge on twitter yesterday said he isn’t talking to Miami.

Do you have any idea how many 5 Star recruit's don't turn into anything? Idk who you are, developing a #1 Overall pick is no joke
My thoughts exactly.....top pick in the draft or 1st round pick is slightly different....and there are more 5 star busts then not....

Go Canes

when did the Polynesians become so Christian? What happened to the island gods?

Advertisement
when did the Polynesians become so Christian? What happened to the island gods?

A lot of Polynesians r Mormons
Not sure when it all began, but I'll be 35 on saturday, and I did a lot of skiing as a kid, including many trips to Utah. I've also been to Northern Arizona in the summertime. So, I can safely say I've been to all relevant concentrations of Mormons outside of Idaho. During that time, the Polynesian community has always been heavily Mormon, so we are talking at the very latest since the early 1990s.

Advertisement
Not sure when it all began, but I'll be 35 on saturday, and I did a lot of skiing as a kid, including many trips to Utah. I've also been to Northern Arizona in the summertime. So, I can safely say I've been to all relevant concentrations of Mormons outside of Idaho. During that time, the Polynesian community has always been heavily Mormon, so we are talking at the very latest since the early 1990s.

First off, salute to u, my boy. Big congrats to u.

I grew up w/ them; truth be told, I thought Mormons was a Polynesian religion. Lol. My first friend & crush in kindergarten is Tongan. Her mom & dad hella religious. This was in the 80’s. So I’m like u, I’m not sure when it began, but it’s been a min. Imma ask her if she knows.

He references "Don't rise to the occasion instead trust your trust your training" a la Al Golden Era.

Yeah, His D-Line certainly didn't rise to the occasion vs OSU the two times that they played, hard pass from me.

And unless you're a Navy SEAL, that saying doesn't make any sense.

From a 2018 article by a Carly Stern:

"In most countries, Mormons make up less than 2 percent of the population, according to church figures. However, some scholars estimate 36 percent of Samoa’s population belongs to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, according to the 2014 edition of Reaching the Nations: International LDS Church Growth Almanac. The book cites even more church members in Tonga — 45 percent of the population, the highest per capita rate in the world."

Advertisement
Back