Joe Salave’a

Advertisement
is he more solid than Partridge?

Oregon's assistant salary pool was 6M last year. where is the extra 2M+ being spent? or are all these dudes just getting raises?
They aren't all that different, we are arguing over two high end cuts of steak,it's semantics at this point. This fanbase gets a stiffy for a guy and then thinks that said guy is the ONLY guy that can perform. I'll never understand it.

Advertisement
They aren't all that different, we are arguing over two high end cuts of steak,it's semantics at this point. This fanbase gets a stiffy for a guy and then thinks that said guy is the ONLY guy that can perform. I'll never understand it.
I'm not getting a "stiffy" for any coach. I asked a simple question.

This is true, Salavea is a proven and well regarded DL coach. Just like with Brady vs Briles, i dont think you can go wrong with either him or Partridge.

Advertisement
Might not only be Mario in the interview. Rad amongst others might be in there.
LOL the AD might have his team do a cursory check of candidates to make sure they've not been embroiled in a rape scandal or sent a student up on a crane during a storm, but otherwise they're not getting involved in he staffing hires.

Advertisement
We better start practicing our HAKA, brothers.

haka-samoa.gif

I don’t know much about him, but with the money available and the athletes in S Fla, Mario has a lot of people wanting to be on this staff. we aren’t beggars, we are choosers. Expect Mario to make very good decisions resulting in a very good staff.
5th best Dline coach in the nation.. according to somebody who posted a link

Advertisement
LOL the AD might have his team do a cursory check of candidates to make sure they've not been embroiled in a rape scandal or sent a student up on a crane during a storm, but otherwise they're not getting involved in he staffing hires.
I said him among others, Mario wouldn’t necessarily be the only interviewer. AD might be their also other coaches that have filled the staff ie coordinators etc. that haven’t worked with the Oregon guys the past three years. None of us know how complete this staff is at this point. He needs continuity among all the coaches on each side of the ball so I don’t think it’s a stretch that some of those guys could be involved with the interviewing process.

Advertisement
Back