Joe Jackson's Monster Numbers

GenericYesMan

Junior
OV1YRze.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My goodness Chubb was a monster this year. Hope the Dolphins draft him.

Chubb isn't going to solve our problems my dude. Gotta revamp that OL and get a QB who can win first

Dolphins need a complete ***** (again) and still they may stink up that lace. I’m tired of waiting since 1984 for another SB appearance I may call it a career where The NFL is concerned..

Advertisement
Kinda certain if you check Chubb would have played much more snaps than Joe Jackson.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Kinda certain I made no comparison statement to Jackson and simply said Chubb is a monster as well. Don't be so sensitive where you get offended by just a simple, harmless compliment for a non Cane.

Chubb isn't going to solve our problems my dude. Gotta revamp that OL and get a QB who can win first

I know brotha. But I think he is a star in the making and I don't want us to waste another 1st round pick on an OL. Plus I doubt we go QB route till we see a healthy Tannehill return.

Advertisement
Kinda certain if you check Chubb would have played much more snaps than Joe Jackson.

Kinda certain I made no comparison statement to Jackson and simply said Chubb is a monster as well. Don't be so sensitive where you get offended by just a simple, harmless compliment for a non Cane.
Facts presented with no aggression.

Advertisement
Back