T thebutcher Redshirt Freshman Premium Joined Jul 24, 2012 Messages 367 Mar 30, 2017 #1 Currently at 8.5. Danny Stubbs has the career mark at 39.5.
T thebutcher Redshirt Freshman Premium Joined Jul 24, 2012 Messages 367 Mar 30, 2017 #3 I got him out of here after his junior year. 12 next year 16 the year after.
RiDLer80 All-American Joined Nov 2, 2011 Messages 20,297 Mar 30, 2017 #4 Under. I think he averages 11 over the next two seasons before leaving early for the draft as a junior.
Under. I think he averages 11 over the next two seasons before leaving early for the draft as a junior.
JG13 Hiker trash Joined Jun 10, 2016 Messages 5,193 Mar 30, 2017 #5 Under if he leaves after JR year.
firstandcanes Sophomore Joined Oct 4, 2015 Messages 4,990 Mar 30, 2017 #6 Not out of the question if he stays all four years, but he won't. Even then there's a lot of dogs to feed.
Not out of the question if he stays all four years, but he won't. Even then there's a lot of dogs to feed.
AmenCanes Always Faithful Joined Nov 4, 2011 Messages 7,999 Mar 30, 2017 #7 Just imagine 2018 with him as a Junior and Garvin/DJ as sophomores
canesarchitect Freshman Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 1,968 Mar 30, 2017 #8 under if he stays 3 years, over if he stays 4 years .
Calinative All-ACC Premium Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 24,654 Mar 30, 2017 #9 I'm going to go with under. But if he gets in the 30s at all that will be an extremely productive career considering thats like the total amount of sacks we had Goldens entire tenure here.
I'm going to go with under. But if he gets in the 30s at all that will be an extremely productive career considering thats like the total amount of sacks we had Goldens entire tenure here.
Cribby All-American Premium Joined Jan 30, 2012 Messages 45,375 Mar 30, 2017 #10 I take it op doesn't set lines in Vegas , if he did they'd be broke in three months
kutz Sophomore Premium Joined Aug 9, 2016 Messages 930 Mar 30, 2017 #11 Under, too many DEs need to eat