Joe Jackson declares for draft

Advertisement
You guys are delusional if you think he's a 4/5 rounder. He will go top 3 rounds for sure, I could see 2nd round after he tests. This guy is built like a freak and has on field production. I would have loved him to come back but I think we will be just fine with Garvin, Rousseau, Harvey, and hopefully Bogle.

He will go higher than that. Chad Thomas was a few picks away from a second round pick.

Joe Jackson is a better athlete, better player, more productive than he was.

In addition to that joe Jackson was more productive than most of the Des in the draft this year and he has elite size

I'll take that bet. You're on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s the right move. Go start that paycheck young man and keep that U pipeline to the NFL strong!

Your time is now Gregory.

Wish he would've come back and I think he could've been a top 15 pick if he did, but best of luck and he should be a great pro

my guess is mid/late 2nd round

Advertisement
As I said around this time last year, when it was obvious we'd only get 1 more year from Joe, Scott Patchan becomes one of the 5 most important kids on the entire roster next season.

The good news is, when I started saying that last year, he couldn't stay healthy. At least he made it through this season reasonably healthy. He is so huge for this team next year it's not even funny.

Dammit this one hurts big time right now. Hopefully Rousseau, Joyner, and the incoming freshman are ready

Advertisement
Will miss watching him with that U on the side of his helmet, but hope he gets drafted high, gets paid, and succeeds in the NFL so I can continue to watch him do his thing and root for him on Sundays.

Wouldn't mind seeing him line up next to Calais Campbell in DaUUUUUuuuuuvaaallll!

Advertisement
Back