Joe Brady to the Carolina Panthers?

The LSU "Dynasty" was fun while it lasted...

No Brady, No Burrows= Back to battling Auburn for 2nd place in the SEC West.

And for those of yall foolish enough to believe LSU's offensive explosion was as a result of Old man Ensminger's "play calling" genius, the man has been coaching for 38 years & NEVER once in his entire career has ever had half of the productivity that LSU had this season.

Joe Brady the Sean Payton/Joe Lombardi disciple was the architect of this historic offense, when he goes, it goes.
Agree 100%! They will never have a QB that throws for 75% again in my life time. They will never have a better play caller than they had this year in my life time. It's a long way down...

Advertisement
Brady combined what he learned from moorhead with regards to spread and rpo(he was rpo guy at penn st. ALOT of coaches benefited off that penn st offense that exploded a couple years back with the RPO stuff) and then went to saints and dude mustve been a sponge because he basically built LSU offense from ground up with that knowledge. Its his offense.

Ensminger has been at LSU years, he is LSU alum and good friends with coach O, Thats a delicate situation but coach O wanted to install spread and Ensminger said lets do it and bring someone else to install it. He didnt say hey I have this offense in my back pocket I been saving for rainy day. If he deserves credit for anything its being humble enough to mak eit work. They did a great job working together to install Bradys offense. The news articles and video of them talking about it are all out there.

Brady did call plays also, they both did but when they went empty it was all Joe. this is also clearly documented. If you watch the both playoff games majority of times they were in empty set.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...e-brady-has-lsu-rolling-and-poachers-lurking/

If you want to die on this hill I can go get more info..
Lol way to repost exactly what I have already said many times. Smh read guy. I have never said Ensminger pulled this offense out of his back pocket. I have said Brady brought the Saints offense and they worked together and both call plays. Tell the ones who say only Joe calls them. I have posted articles just like this in other threads but the contingency you defending on the hill, say it’s propaganda and that Joe calls the plays and Ensminger is just a figure head.

You must have responded to the the wrong poster unless you sack hanging or something.

But guys he isn't good enough for Miami. Never called plays bro.

I honestly can't believe people actually think that's Ensminger or whoever the **** calling plays.

Lol way to repost exactly what I have already said many times. Smh read guy. I have never said Ensminger pulled this offense out of his back pocket. I have said Brady brought the Saints offense and they worked together and both call plays. Tell the ones who say only Joe calls them. I have posted articles just like this in other threads but the contingency you defending on the hill, say it’s propaganda and that Joe calls the plays and Ensminger is just a figure head.

You must have responded to the the wrong poster unless you sack hanging or something.
could be wrong.. If so probably quoted wrong guy. I just dont understand how people try to discredit Joe and everybody else sees it and if you just put 2 and 2 together its clear what the situation was. Just cool to see them make it work and how taking supreme athletes out of dead bro style offense and putting in true spread they got not only great results but also got to squeeze a championship out of it.. jealous af

Funny people writing them off.

They can buy basically anyone they want to replace him coming off a national championship. That doesn't mean they'll get it right, but money does talk and if you're at the top of your game, you're listening.

Their defense is always top notch, so that means they just have to get someone decent.

Man, this board is a trip.

Advertisement
could be wrong.. If so probably quoted wrong guy. I just dont understand how people try to discredit Joe and everybody else sees it and if you just put 2 and 2 together its clear what the situation was. Just cool to see them make it work and how taking supreme athletes out of dead bro style offense and putting in true spread they got not only great results but also got to squeeze a championship out of it.. jealous af

You are off base here. I haven't seen anyone discredit Joe Brady anywhere, he has gotten all the praise he deserves and then some. And he does deserve it, but to sh*t Ensminger in the process by saying he doesn't call plays is just asinine. They worked hand and hand without ego issues, but fans and observers are just going to make the situation what they want. Probably the same ones who said Orgeron was dumb because of his speech and was a corch hire.

Interesting... Idea.... Panthers trade their #1 this year and next and Cam Newton to the Bengals for the #1 pick?

Does this mean LSU sucks again?

I guess back to reality for them when it comes to their Offense lol.
Wasn't he the one thing different from the year before? QB and rest of staff was there in 2018 I think. Now QB and him in NFL. When was the last time LSU had a top QB?

Advertisement
I want to say back to reality for the LSU offense, but Orgeron has been pretty savvy in his hires so far. No one saw Brady coming (or Burrow) and they put a lot of thought into researching Brady.

Maybe he shocks the world and gets a Joe Lombardi to leave QB coaching of the saints to come be OC/qb coach. Who knows?

Advertisement
So he brought the Saints Offense to LSU but Ensminger who's never run that offense & never once ever in his life have that kind of offensive productivity all of the sudden transformed into Mike Leach overnight?

Why did Orgeron hire Joe Brady if he already had Ensminger who's apparently a great OC?

I dont even know why you are arguing with these dudes. Its pretty obvious its all brady considering he is the one who everybody wants now.

Advertisement
I dont even know why you are arguing with these dudes. Its pretty obvious its all brady considering he is the one who everybody wants now.
Looks like another guy who probably didn’t read everything. I haven’t seen anyone argue against Brady bringing the Offense to LSU. But to say he called all the plays while Ensminger just sat there is silly talk when there are articles, video evidence, and not to mention the HC saying what the situation was.
They both called plays during games at times period. Anything else is just propaganda and Sack Hanging.

Last edited:
Looks like another guy who probably didn’t read everything. I haven’t seen anyone argue against Brady bringing the Offense to LSU. But to say he called all the players while Ensminger just sat there is silly talk when there articles, video evidence, and not the mention the HC saying what the situation was.
They both called plays during games at times period. Anything else is just propaganda and Sack Hanging.
sure didnt. I just skimmed through while at work lol

So he brought the Saints Offense to LSU but Ensminger who's never run that offense & never once ever in his life have that kind of offensive productivity all of the sudden transformed into Mike Leach overnight?

Why did Orgeron hire Joe Brady if he already had Ensminger who's apparently a great OC?

Well known that Brady called the plays and developed the game plans, not even an argument. IMO he has been the most hyped assistant in recent memory and he was paid as such. Same way it was known that his main, if not only, interest was NFL. He won't stop at OC either. Kid is on a mission to be a young HC

Well known that Brady called the plays and developed the game plans, not even an argument. IMO he has been the most hyped assistant in recent memory and he was paid as such. Same way it was known that his main, if not only, interest was NFL. He won't stop at OC either. Kid is on a mission to be a young HC

lol well known where and by who that he called the plays? Brady brought the offense in and both called plays period. Anything else is propaganda talk or sack hanging.

read the articles, listen to someone who actually knows the staff and does consulting with them like Landry (coached at LSU as well and lives there), watch the video when they show both in the press boxes on the head set sending in the plays, listen to the HC Ed?
or
believe the posters on CIS who have no clue but say Brady called all the plays ?

I know which way I’m leaning.

Advertisement
Back